Sign in to follow this  
number20121

Singletail Sunday

As the title says, only the single tails.

These guys sure are my favorite breed/s. I hadn't realized how big the little guys actually have gotten, until I saw them together with Hugo and Kimahri. Little Finny is (despite the missing tail) almost as long as Kimahri. Of course the photos do not really show this because fish naturally do not want to stay perfectly still next to each other for proper comparison shots :lol

And me camera is so AMAZING when it comes to perspective, that even 10.5" Hugo looks teeny when she is near the back of the tank :rolleyes:

I can also confirm for good that Kimahri, Trooper and Buttons are boys, all three of them sport quite some breeding stars, and I am guessing Finny and Tilty are girls.

Like I just said, my camera made Hugo shrink to about half her size :lol

singletails19.jpg

Kimahri is such a beautiful fish

singletails01.jpg

Kimahri, Tilty and Trooper guarding the bubble disk

singletails02.jpg

What's left of the pothos roots - the fish successfully managed to destroy that plant

singletails03.jpg

These two look so amazing together. Shubunkins FTW

singletails04.jpg

Buttons' left gill plate is curled outward, but it does not seem to be an issue.

Also, epic photobomb by their mommy.

singletails05.jpg

"I FOUND THE MAGIC GLOBE!!"

singletails06.jpg

singletails07.jpg

singletails08.jpg

singletails09.jpg

singletails10.jpg

Finny sure inherited Hugo's psychotic eyes

singletails11.jpg

Everyone loves nibbling on the algae wall

singletails12.jpg

Kiss me I'm a princess

singletails13.jpg

'sup.

singletails14.jpg

singletails15.jpg

Them colors

singletails16.jpg

singletails17.jpg

Tilty has the same herp-a-derp face as Orange Fishie had. :heart

singletails18.jpg

LOL I love the photo bomb! I don't think I've ever seen a pic of Finny--adorable!

Your fish are just beautiful! Thanks for the pics! :)

Awwwww. They look fantastic, Fang, and the little ones are not so little anymore! Hugo must be a proud mama! :D

go fangster! your crew is amazing as always and i never get tired of seeing them! :heart

Oh I'm sad that the pictures ended! MORE please!!! :) I just love your singletails, very pretty fishies. I was never a big fan of them until I met Hugo and now thats it, i'm hooked! :wub:

WTG Fang..................... :clapping:

Nice pics of the "crew".............they all look healthy and happy............. :clapping:

Singletails don't get enough love. :wub: They're stunning, Fang! Shubies FTW!

I know, right? They are so beautiful and elegant, and usually so much hardier than some of the fancy breeds!

LOL I love the photo bomb! I don't think I've ever seen a pic of Finny--adorable!

Your fish are just beautiful! Thanks for the pics! :)

Thanks a lot! Finny is such a little cutie and fun guy/girl :)

Awwwww. They look fantastic, Fang, and the little ones are not so little anymore! Hugo must be a proud mama! :D

I bet she wanted to call the cops on me for taking photos of her children :rofl

go fangster! your crew is amazing as always and i never get tired of seeing them! :heart

Thanks, Helen! Neither do I! :lol

Oh I'm sad that the pictures ended! MORE please!!! :) I just love your singletails, very pretty fishies. I was never a big fan of them until I met Hugo and now thats it, i'm hooked! :wub:

Thanks, Becs! I love single tails, they are so much fun and so crazy :D

WTG Fang..................... :clapping:

Nice pics of the "crew".............they all look healthy and happy............. :clapping:

Thanks, Deb! :)

nice pics . I've never seen little finny before but he sure is cute.i believe the fish with quirks are the best.

My fiance always says that I should have kept singles instead of the "little old man" I have in my tank. He's definitely a single-tail fan. :blush:

Awwwwwww, they are so gorgeous. I love your single tails, :heart:D

Nemo and Brittany:

brittany-and-nemo-goldfish.jpg

Edited by Shannon1

what cuties!! It's amazing how big they've gotten :heart

They all look so happy and healthy. Hugo is still my fave :)

Love those shubunkins. Hugo and Kimahri are gorgeous. I think I've seen them before, truly stunning. Just out of curiosity, what size tank are they in?

You have a fish that is almost 11 inches? That is huge! Your fish are very adorable and pretty in colors. I too could have just scrolled down and seen more pics if you had more to show. You take great photo's.

nice pics . I've never seen little finny before but he sure is cute.i believe the fish with quirks are the best.

True, they are special little guys :D

My fiance always says that I should have kept singles instead of the "little old man" I have in my tank. He's definitely a single-tail fan. :blush:

Nothing wrong with a little old man in your tank :rofl

20121009_110236_zpse8994652.jpg

That is a very beautiful fish!

Awwwwwww, they are so gorgeous. I love your single tails, :heart:D

Thanks, Rai! :heart

Nemo and Brittany:

brittany-and-nemo-goldfish.jpg

They are beautiful! I'd love to have a common some time too :)

what cuties!! It's amazing how big they've gotten :heart

Thanks, Jess! :heart

They all look so happy and healthy. Hugo is still my fave :)

Thanks, Molly! She sure is a gorgeous girl :)

Love those shubunkins. Hugo and Kimahri are gorgeous. I think I've seen them before, truly stunning. Just out of curiosity, what size tank are they in?

Thanks! Currently they are crammed into a 55g in order to give the fancies more room. Waiting for the big upgrade some time soon :)

You have a fish that is almost 11 inches? That is huge! Your fish are very adorable and pretty in colors. I too could have just scrolled down and seen more pics if you had more to show. You take great photo's.

Well, her tail makes a good half of that length, and she weighs only about 75grams, so she really sounds bigger than she is :)

Thank you though!

Your single tails are gorgeous! I'm in love with Finny and Button.

Thanks! I'm in love with them all :lol

Awesome pictures Fang. I had no idea the little ones were so big al ready. :flex:

Your fish are always so impressive :) I love their long flowing tails :) if I ever get a bigger tank or pond I will have some like yours I hope :)

Awesome pictures Fang. I had no idea the little ones were so big al ready. :flex:

Yep, they're almost ready for the fryer!

Beautiful fish and tank!!!

Thanks, man! :)

Yay :)

I love updates of your single tail beauties :heart They are just so gorgeous

Thanks, Haley! Single tails are awesome. I love how much more elegantly they swim - and how incredibly quick these guys can be!

Your fish are always so impressive :) I love their long flowing tails :) if I ever get a bigger tank or pond I will have some like yours I hope :)

Thanks, Shell! They sure do like having long tanks to swim. That's why I keep saying that I personally wouldn't keep a single tail in anything shorter than 48" - which is another reason why I have all the single tails crammed into the 55g for now, because I rather do this than having not at least providing enough swimming room/length. The extra work is fine with me for now :)

It's so hard to get a good still shot of Remmy, she's so fast. XD This is the best one I could get!

IMG_2826.jpg