My tank is a maternity ward =/

BurningIvy

As I'm sure you can imagine it is really hard to count them. I usually count about 45 and then forget who I already counted. I've still got a lot haha. Scientifically speaking.

They like the view of the maine woods. Reminds them of home haha

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol scientifically speaking of coarse. Oh so your fish are that completly endangered, near extinct species indigenous to the wilds of the rocky mountains, eh? Known to have been discovered by Bigfoot and can speak English by age 3. :rofl

Oh no!!! I'm so freakin sorry!!! Man that just sucks flamin @$$! I'm tearing up just thinking about it. Every day I looked forward to hearing how the babies were doing :( I am decreeing there will be no more dead babies in you tanks!

Thanks. I don't want to be doing something wrong I just read several times don't change the water... and then some people said change the water a lot... I think I chose to not change it because I was scared I would accidentally W.C. a baby fish. =/

Little bill is in death conditions =/ his water is dark blue dark green dark purple and orange. Life sucks. He better not die. *grumble*

100% water change using main tank water?

Sorry all this is happening at once. :(

Edited by fantailfan1