It's been a while!

kENNY220

I'm about to throw this laptop. It deleted an hours worth of typing. Oh well, my life is reduced to being worthless anyways so atleast I know what I wanna say now so this should go fast as long as it's not gonna be a *yells at and throws*. :P

Anyways, haha ...

Here's all MY tanks:

55gal planted FW community I often contemplate shattering cuz it annoys me SO bad -- 2x 54W[108W] T5HO light/Penguin 350B & SunSun HW-303A filters/200W heater/airpump & bubble disk

IMG_20121106_160458-1.jpg

20gL divided betta tank[nothing special except the fish. designed to be colorful] -- 15W T8 light/AquaTech 5-15 filter/100W heater:

IMAG0060_zps34a5f653.jpg

20gH planted coldwater community -- 15W T8 light/2x AquaTech 5-15 filters/airpump & airwand:

IMAG0062_zps1d31b34b.jpg

15galNano-Reef -- 4x 24W[96W] T5HO light/AquaClear 30 filter/powerhead/100W heater:

IMAG0068_zpsb4c224fc.jpg

10gal planted FW community -- 2x 15W CF light/AquaTech 5-15/50W heater:

IMAG0945-1_zps44d194ad.jpg

5.5gal divided betta tank -- 20W CF light/Whisper 10i -- but I don't have a pic of the tank yet cuz it's not remotely complete.]

5galFBH betta tank -- 10W CF light/Whisper 3i

IMAG0943-1_zps89f642b4.jpg

5galhex betta tank -- 10W CF light/Eclipse hex5 filter:

IMAG0064_zps76c233ca.jpg

Later. I'll re-compile stocking list. Sleep for now. xD xD God, I'm so pissed at my computer and chrome which is REALLY becoming bad like firefox did. Here's a near complete video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCPal_curlU A lot has been moved around to just ... fit the over all flow of the room. There's also a 20gL, 10gal, & 2 1s in storage.

Edited by kENNY220

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like them!

Maintenance can be a bit daunting but I just knock out the big ones and then do the rest of the water changes and am done before I realize it. It works out. :P

As for the 55gal, I LOVE how it looks, but it's given me so much trouble over time I'm not opposed to ditching it eventually. For the time being, tho. Everything is stable so atleast there's that and the current fish are happy. Ever since the addition of the canister filter, too .... it looks AMAZING. When I upgrade my goldies, I'm probably gonna get them one. [that also goes with the idea that my 20gH would be complete to set up again for another sp. of fish]

Really nice! And I just can't imagine having all those tanks, I find one stressful lol

I keep contemplating adding one small beta tank and you have a tank with 5! wow, very impressive.

Thanks everyone! :P

cmclien, It's actually not that hard keeping the bettas[they all have 4-5 gallons], to be honest. For the longest time, I had this 20, 3 divided 10s, 5.5, 5fbh, 5 hex, 20gEH[not filled past like say 10 gallons tho because of how it was cracked], a 2.5gal, & 3 1gals to keep up with. Obviously, that's GONE and I don't miss it. xD

Orandafan, my electrical bill is ~$400/mth. lol FUN!! xD