Sign in to follow this  
OBIO

Happy 1st Anniversary Caldwell

Four days ago, November 4, marked the 1-year anniversary of the homecoming of Caldwell, the Black Moor. Over the last 12 months, it has been a real pleasure watching this fish grow from a cute young thing into an incredibly stunning fancy goldie. To commemorate this anniversary, I took a video showing Caldwell in all of her splendor....also got Febber and Mahina in the video as well so you folks can see their progress.

Tim

Nice job, Tim & Deb!

:Congrats: on the one year. At least 19 more to go! :D

I should also mention that this also marks the 1-year anniversary of us getting Idgie, our young female Convict. Got her the same day we got Caldwell. Idgie was so tiny....she easily got lost in the 30 gallon tank. She has grown a lot this year as well. Will get an update video of her tomorrow...seeing as how I get a rare 2-day weekend....officially, we got the day off for working so hard and for carrying 6-day work weeks for the last 7 months....but I think it was just the company's way of preventing us from getting over time pay....Saturday would have been all over time for me.

Tim

I looked at the video and Tim (who's tongue cannot keep up with his mind)....said that Mahina is a "fantail" and Mahina is a comet................. ;)

@ alex~~~I hope that we have 19 more years.................( wait, does that mean 19 more years of water changes ?)......... :o

@ alex~~~I hope that we have 19 more years.................( wait, does that mean 19 more years of water changes ?)......... :o

Yes, that's roughly 1000 water changes. Let's say you do 40 gallons each time. That's 40,000 gallons of water. :rofl

Yes, that's roughly 1000 water changes. Let's say you do 40 gallons each time. That's 40,000 gallons of water. :rofl

:yikes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :o

That is a lot of WCs. I think it's best we not calculate. And that doesn't include any illnesses with 100% daily WCs. :yikes

Caldwell is just gorgeous. What fantastic growth and that tail :druel

Mahina and Feber aren't too shabby either. :rofl

Happy Anniversary to all of you! :)

She really is a beauty! :Congrats: I was wondering about her tail, until Tim told us that it shows how she is growing! I didn't know that they do that before today. :thumb: Thanks for teaching me something else! :)

That is a lot of WCs. I think it's best we not calculate. And that doesn't include any illnesses with 100% daily WCs. :yikes

Caldwell is just gorgeous. What fantastic growth and that tail :druel

Mahina and Feber aren't too shabby either. :rofl

Happy Anniversary to all of you! :)

I tend to agree with you,...........let's NOT think about the water changes !!!!.............. :rofl

Dotty

Congrats Caldwell. I love her white on the tips of her fins :)

thank you,

As Tim stated in the video, they must do that as she is growing.....they are white like that for awhile.........then black again...........only LARGER..... :o

That's how my betta tail grows in too. He's a nipper but once it gets too short for him to nip it, it begins to regrow. First it's clear (not white) then the color fills in. Unfortunately then he nips it off again. It's soooo annoying! :tantrum

Congrats you guys! Before you know it, you will be celebrating your second year anniversary :D

Edited by ashlee18