Newly Organized Goldie Tank

FishyMandy

• Supporter

After Reading about Hollow Ornaments here, I decided I needed to make some changes in my tank. Over the past week I ditched about half my ornaments, got rid of some of the fake plants that were looking really tatty or breaking apart. Now I've rearranged what I have left and I think it looks a lot better now :) I promised a photo of my set-up so here is how it looks now :)

goldietank.jpg

I'd still like to get another air pump and have the bubble ornaments going, but that will have to wait until next pay day.

Very nice! :) At first I only saw the four fish but then when I went back and looked saw the other two. That one comet (?) looks like hes pretty big.

I have one hollow ornament I wanted to keep (the rock formation below) and read here if you put an airstone in it to keep the water inside from getting stagnant and still wash it out weekly that is sometimes an option. I also lift it straight from the tank into a bucket so water inside goes into a bucket and not into the tank when I clean it :)

• Supporter

Thanks everyone!

My castle is hollow, but I love it so much. I have an airstone in it now :)

I have a very old picture, from not long after I got this tank. I had it very crowded then haha

I didn't take any pictures while I was organizing it though

I kind of love how it looked it, but it didn't give much room for swimming and was very overstocked!

goldfish_tank_by_tamedwhiskers-d3dk1bj.jpg

After Reading about Hollow Ornaments here, I decided I needed to make some changes in my tank. Over the past week I ditched about half my ornaments, got rid of some of the fake plants that were looking really tatty or breaking apart. Now I've rearranged what I have left and I think it looks a lot better now :) I promised a photo of my set-up so here is how it looks now :)

goldietank.jpg

I'd still like to get another air pump and have the bubble ornaments going, but that will have to wait until next pay day.

Haha I thought there was a goldies stuck in the cave :rofl

• 1 month later...