Clover & Callisto

Sakura

Just some updated photos!

IMG_2694WM.jpg

IMG_2727WM-1.jpg

Callisto showing off her tail!

IMG_2776WM.jpg

Trying to beat one-another to the imaginary food, lol.

IMG_2775WM.jpg

IMG_2772WM.jpg

IMG_2767WM.jpg

IMG_2763WM.jpg

IMG_2762WM.jpg

IMG_2760WM.jpg

IMG_2759WM.jpg

Clover top view.

IMG_2755WM.jpg

Callisto top view.

IMG_2749WM.jpg

IMG_2742WM.jpg

IMG_2740WM.jpg

IMG_2734WM.jpg

IMG_2733WM.jpg

IMG_2725WM.jpg

IMG_2724WM.jpg

IMG_2715WM.jpg

IMG_2712WM.jpg

IMG_2709WM.jpg

Bumper boats!

IMG_2705WM.jpg

IMG_2701WM.jpg

IMG_2698WM.jpg

Tailgating...

IMG_2697WM.jpg

This is the wall they like to peck the algae off of. You can see the little bare spots from them pecking at it!

IMG_2696WM.jpg

IMG_2695WM.jpg

El fin!

Edited by Sakura

They look great Sakura! And Clover's coloring is wonderful...I love the yellow hue. Is it from the Repashy food? My fish, Marley seems to have lots of yellow ever since feeding the Repashy.

How big are they now? It seems they've both grown a bit since your last update.

Jennie these are some amazing photos! I outright "wow"-ed at the first one there of Clover, and Callisto's finnage always amazes me! They're such friendly fish and seem to be such good friends between themselves!

So very beautiful as always sakura! I love your fish. C:UsersJennieAppDataLocalTempmsohtmlclip11clip_image002.gif

Thank you Becs!

They look great Sakura! And Clover's coloring is wonderful...I love the yellow hue. Is it from the Repashy food? My fish, Marley seems to have lots of yellow ever since feeding the Repashy.

How big are they now? It seems they've both grown a bit since your last update.

Yep, before I started feeding Repashy, he was pure white! I think he looks pretty (er... handsome) both ways. I bet Clover has probably grown a little. I don't know if Callisto has. I should weigh them soon to find out!

Great pics, Jennie!

How much of the brown algae have the Nerites demolished?

Thanks Alex! The nerites have hardly made a dent yet! lol But I can see their little bite mark tracks all over the tank. The zebra one was concentrating on the overflow box for two days straight, and now that is pretty clean.

Jennie these are some amazing photos! I outright "wow"-ed at the first one there of Clover, and Callisto's finnage always amazes me! They're such friendly fish and seem to be such good friends between themselves!

Thank you! I like to think they are good buddies. :)

It's a good thing that Clover is so gorgeous or there might be some jealousy in that tank regarding Callisto's tail! Wow, what a tail!

Just beautiful, as always! C:UsersJennieAppDataLocalTempmsohtmlclip11clip_image002.gif

Thanks! Yeah Clover has some tough competition from Callisto, lol.

I just ADORE Callisto's tail! Now I am not the biggest fan of the Ryukin but man o man Clover is such a stunner! You really got an awesome fish there! So healthy!

Thanks Nicole! :D Gotta love a nice butterfly tail / broadtail.

Edited by Sakura

I can't express their beauty in words.

Aw thanks! hehe

they are so beautiful! I just love clover. the snails look like they've been doing a great job!!

Yeah the snails are keeping busy, that's for sure! Thanks :)

So beautiful hun C:\Users\Jennie\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

Thanks Koko!

Beautiful as always Sakura! :]

Fish like yours are what make me want to get a GF tank of my own! :0

I hope you do Lucerne! :)

Wow, just gorgeous! How do you take such great pictures. The subjects are beautiful too.

Thanks Jaime!

so pretty! I love clover's coloring C:\Users\Jennie\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image003.gif

Thanks Tithra! I remember you pointed out that he looks like candy corn! I didn't realize it, but he really does, hehe.

Your Goldie's are amazing! I always enjoy all your pictures and videos and I refer to them a lot when I need to be

instructed on my Goldfish care.

Aw, thank you very much! I'm glad my videos have helped you. :)

You seriously have the most beautiful fish I've ever seen Jennie :) You can definitely tell how much care and love they get :heart

Thanks Laura, you're too kind! :D

Edited by Sakura