Sign in to follow this  
neeceee2

Yin came out of hiding

Hope you can see hoe nice and lacy her fins look. Yang showed off. Sorry for the bad quality my camara leaves a lot to be desired.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1251.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fhh559%2Fneeceee2%2FAK000009.mp4">

Edited by neeceee2

They are beautiful fish! The tank looks quite small though, what size is it?

It is A 29 gallon. It looked huuge when they went in. They just keep growing. :help: I have the supplies for a pond, but might try and get a bigger tank after Jan for these two. Dont know they started out about the size of my thumb in feb, I do less water changes and decreased feeding but they still grow. :krazy:

They started out in a 10 gallon. That did not last but two months. Probly becouse I have well water so no chemicals or any thing. Well leads to a rock shelf so not open to other animals so it is realy clean. At this rate they shall be giants at 10 years. Thats about how long I understand well cared for goldfish usually last. When tax time comes around I think I will need to upgrade.

Oh wow, they make it look like a 10 gallon! :lol3

Thats what I was thinking... :lol3

They are pretty though :)

I thought it was a 10 gallon too! What beautiful fish. Petco will probably have another $1 per gallon sale. I think last year they did it late December/early January ish. It's a great deal . . . although by the looks of them a pond might be better! :)

Got a pond in a box kit, pluse an added prefiler box thing. Some really old cement flower pots, from my great grandmother, my Mom hates. A few ideas for a filter. Mom wants to keep thse two in the house couse they are my babies, shes scared the cats will eat them. They have lost all survival instink. Hard to clean the tank when they want to sit in your hand. So still need a bigger tank for these to, A corner tank would be wonderfun,60 to 75 gallon. Depends on what I can find. A few feedre fish for the pond, I think some of that thin welded wire would make a fence or cover.

That is amazing! They are beautiful!

May I use this video to show people how even with a 29 gallon, which is supposed to be an OK tank size for two goldfish, they look awfully cramped?

Wow, those fish are monsters. Good job. :)

Your fish are beautiful. With the size of your fish now and your tank not being big enough for them to thrive in ....you should do a bigger water change. If you can you should even do a water change twice in a week until you get a bigger aquarium in January. Your fish are going to love their new home when you do get a bigger tank for them. You are going to have to make another video then. How fun for you and your fish.