Sign in to follow this  
LovelyChaos

That human has food! FOLLOW!

I love my fish so much :rofl

They just make me smile and laugh.

Is that title better, Alex? :lol

Again, this set up is not permanent, most of them will be moved to a bigger aquarium that is being set up at the end of the week (:

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid4.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fy118%2Fsoy_mocha_latte%2FAnimals%2FDSCN2441.mp4">

Edited by LovelyChaos

Awww they are so gorgeous!

What I find even funnier is when my fish stare me down when I sit on the couch and eat something myself. I swear they do that! Gotta take a video of that sometime too. :D

:lol3 So many adorable little wiggly fish! Love it!

I swear Clementine knows the vibrations of my keys in the door... she waits for me at the closest corner of her tank and follows me as best she can as I go through my 'getting home process' while awaiting her meal!

Aw. So many little wiggly fish!

How many fish are in there Charly? It seems to me you need a 180 gallon tank to accommodate them all.

Awww they are so gorgeous!

What I find even funnier is when my fish stare me down when I sit on the couch and eat something myself. I swear they do that! Gotta take a video of that sometime too. :D

Yes! That is too funny! :rofl Maybe the babies will do that when they are moved to the living room :o

:lol3 So many adorable little wiggly fish! Love it!

The wigglies are the best! The baby Lionheads wiggle a lot! It is so wonderful :heart

I swear Clementine knows the vibrations of my keys in the door... she waits for me at the closest corner of her tank and follows me as best she can as I go through my 'getting home process' while awaiting her meal!

:rofl They know we are the food carriers.... It will be so scary if they ever get legs! They will hold us hostage for food :o

I died of a cuteness attack! :P That's pretty adorable!

Definitely :lol3

Aw. So many little wiggly fish!

How many fish are in there Charly? It seems to me you need a 180 gallon tank to accommodate them all.

Wiggle wiggle :D

The commons are going to the petstore, so I will be at 12 total, and because they are so small they will be stocked to the old recommendations of 20 for first, 10 after. I will have a 70 gallon, a 55, and a 36 set up. So 6 in the 70, 2 in the 36 and 4 in the 55. And if my plans to move back to San Diego to go to vet school and build a pond work out, the ryukins and lionheads will be going in the pond (: I am so glad I got a water changer and can do a lot of water changes (:

What till they get older and bite you :rofl Like Pharoh did to me and TD :rofl

very cute! good luck with the new setup :)

:rofl They know we are the food carriers.... It will be so scary if they ever get legs! They will hold us hostage for food :o

That will be the goldfish keeper's equivalent of the zombie apocalypse. Most definitely.

What till they get older and bite you :rofl Like Pharoh did to me and TD :rofl

:rofl I dread that day! Unagi the big ryukin is already very nippy.... I need a video of them attacking my freckle :rofl

very cute! good luck with the new setup :)

Thank you! It will be lots of work, but fun (;

That will be the goldfish keeper's equivalent of the zombie apocalypse. Most definitely.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Awww... I like doing that too. Mwauhaha.

But it's cuter when you have a 20 goldy swarm. :P

Once you have all the fish in their new setups you need to video tape it for us. I'd love to see all four of your aquariums.

Once you have all the fish in their new setups you need to video tape it for us. I'd love to see all four of your aquariums.

Totally will! We shall see if they give me glaring eyes for food!

Awww... I like doing that too. Mwauhaha.

But it's cuter when you have a 20 goldy swarm. :P

The only way a swarm is cute! :rofl

I'm going to have to show this to my mother in law! She thinks my GF are so brilliant as they follow me back and forth when I walk by the tank. Second thought, I'll just let her keep thinking it's just my goldies that do that and they are particularly intelligent! :rofl

That is soooo cute. I agree it's much more adorable with all those fish doing it than just my 3! Thanks for sharing! :)

Ah, so cute they are. Definitely show us a new video of the new tank!

Mine totally do this too, I have a chair on either side of the tank and when I sit they spend all their time watching me and coming right near the glass. They are calmer when I sit because I think they have figured out food doesn't fall into the tank when I'm sitting there :)

I think they have super sonic eyesight too. They are up in the loft and when I'm in the dining room down below like right now, they spend all their time on that corner of the tank, I think they can see me if thats possible. Sometimes I will hear Bilbo smack the water and she only does that when she sees me, like get up here and feed us again.

Edited by cmclien