Free Oranda

pandamanda111

Hello!

Unfortunately, I am too busy and can no longer care for my fish. :( :( I'm really bummed, but I would really love if somebody in Southern California would want to take him for me. We could meet halfway or something.

I'm not sure of Gender, but my fish is a super cute orange and white oranda. He is seemingly healthy, but I still recommend QT first.

Here are some pics:

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/102089-meet-norton/

He is beautiful :heart good luck finding him a home. I know how it feels, I just had to part with two of my goldies.

Sara Jo your fish are doing great. I saw them that evening and my daughter was helping w/setting up the tank. They bought a heater, prime, and the filter that you had requested. The fish are so adorable and small.

He is beautiful :heart good luck finding him a home. I know how it feels, I just had to part with two of my goldies.

Sara Jo your fish are doing great. I saw them that evening and my daughter was helping w/setting up the tank. They bought a heater, prime, and the filter that you had requested. The fish are so adorable and small.

Wow looks like they've got everything covered. That is so great to hear thanks for letting me know! :D

Pandamanda, so sorry for your loss of Bert :(