Sign in to follow this  
number20121

Bloodworm frenzy

Feeding some bloodworms in my main tank. The camera only captures a bit over half of the tank, I tried to keep the action on that side by dumping the yum yums in on that end.

And sorry for crappy video quality, it's filmed with an old photocamera :lol

I am playing with the thought of covering the other side of the tank with anubias too. :D

Love a good feeding frenzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love a good feeding frenzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely! And I love how nuts Hugo goes during feeding time. This fish is so hyper!

love those blood worm frenzys ;) and your tank looks as amazing as Hugo's tail fins :) love those anubias :)

I'm always game for watching a feeding frenzy video! :)

Fang, I do not exaggerate when I say that you have some amazingly long-finned and quite beautiful fish!

Feeding bloodworms is so much fun. Everyone always gets so excited. Your fish are lovely, especially the shubunkin. What a pretty fish. :)

I love how happy they get!! I always love giving my little one his bloodworms. He LOVES them lol

I also LOLed at your white telescope..... Kupo? Can't remember the name lol is just sitting there on the side for like half the video not even noticing the bloodworms :rofl

Piranhas!!!!!

Well said :lol

love those blood worm frenzys ;) and your tank looks as amazing as Hugo's tail fins :) love those anubias :)

Thanks, Shell! I love these anubias too, they survive even ME! xD

Cool looking fish!

What size is your tank? You have a bunch of fishies in there.

Thank you!

It's a standard 55g. There's "only" 5 fish in there (the shubie and the 4 hobbits), but all the fins make it look more :D

I'm always game for watching a feeding frenzy video! :)

Fang, I do not exaggerate when I say that you have some amazingly long-finned and quite beautiful fish!

Thank you! As said, I usually always pick the ones that already have a big tail at the LFS :)

Feeding bloodworms is so much fun. Everyone always gets so excited. Your fish are lovely, especially the shubunkin. What a pretty fish. :)

Thanks! Miss Hugo always likes to hear these compliments :D

I love how happy they get!! I always love giving my little one his bloodworms. He LOVES them lol

I also LOLed at your white telescope..... Kupo? Can't remember the name lol is just sitting there on the side for like half the video not even noticing the bloodworms :rofl

I know!! LOL He's so... "special". And then he shoots up to the surface to see if there's some food up there.

Kupo usually always is the last to notice that it is yum yum time. He also likes to nose dive down against that stream of bubbles, and it's the most hilarious thing to watch because that is a Whisper 300 air pump that the bubble disk is hooked up too. Very powerful, that is why I have to weigh the disk down with this big rock :lol

That was fun. Hugo is gorgeous of course, but I did love watching Kupo wobble around. :D

Your bigger fish is beautiful with those long flowing fins. All the fish are beautiful.

That was fun. Hugo is gorgeous of course, but I did love watching Kupo wobble around. :D

Thanks! Kupo is such a little cutie with these big blue eyes :)

Your bigger fish is beautiful with those long flowing fins. All the fish are beautiful.

Thanks a lot! She is about four years old and a bit over 10" total length. I love that girl :)

I love your fish!!

Thanks a lot! :)

Thanks! Kupo is such a little cutie with these big blue eyes :)

Thanks a lot! She is about four years old and a bit over 10" total length. I love that girl :)

I love your fish!!

Thanks a lot! :)

Wow! You have a fish that is 10 inches in length and is 4. That is remarkable. How big is her tank that she's in? You should do another video showing your fish swim all over in her tank. I bet it's beautiful to watch.