Ridiculousness

I took a few pictures only of my orange fish today :lol

I hadn't realized how big Banana has gotten. Especially in comparison to Chibi, who is much older, but so much smaller. After all, I have Chibi for over three years now.

And then last but not least, Bullet has changed so very much.

All of them are ridiculous in their own way :D

A ridiculously long Banana (durrhurr) and a ridiculously petite Chibi (I think I jinxed that fish with this name)

10241201.jpg

10241202.jpg

10241203.jpg

10241204.jpg

10241205.jpg

The ridiculously fat Bullet. I don't even know what's going on there. What a chunky fish!

10241206.jpg

10241207.jpg

10241208.jpg

Pretty Goldie's Fang :). The 7th fish down has a little thing that sticks out above the eye kind of like a little antenna. My Ryukin's have that. What is it?

It's the nasal bouquet / nostril :)

Some fish have it more obvious than others. Some have them become little pom poms even http://goldfish2care4.com/goldfish-types/images/goldfish-pompom-hartz-com.jpg

:rofl awwww they are all so adorable! Maybe bullet is one of those height before length growths. My daughter is of the width befor height variety :lol

Sure looks like height before length. In top view, it does also look like width before length though :rofl

They are so pretty, and orange! I love orange fish. I like them all but Bullet is my fave :heart

I love orange fish too! Still only 4 of my fish are orange, 6 calico, 2 white and 1 chocolate. Preferences? :lol

They are all adorable hun... I think the Lionheads grow faster in length than a Ranchu :)

Yep, many pictures I find of lionheads and ranchus show exactly that, that the chu is much shorter and rounder due to the curved back.

Too bad neither one of them seems to be growing much wen though. I think I am feeding these guys too many veggies :rofl

I laughed at the pictures of Bullet compared to Banana! :rofl Bullet is so fat!!!! I love your little(ish) orange fish!

IKR?! Bullet's head looks ridiculously small compared to the body!

Bullet is so chunky! :teehee Chubby animals are always the most adorable. :)

True, I keep wanting to poke at their bellies! :D

Yeah I found that Chu's are slow growers hun... Oranda's well they just grow :rofl

They are such a cute bunch. :)

The different growth rates is pretty interesting. I can't believe how big Banana has gotten.

Well in this case my chu grows like a weed! After only a few months Bullet has about the same body volume as Chibi has after three years. If it wasn't for Chibi's big teles eyes and longer type body, the similarity in size would be even more obvious. :yikes

I really need to get a new kitchen scale so I can weigh these guys!

Daww Banana was always one of my favorites! But Bullet sure is a cutie. And hey, I see Bullet's chubbiness as there being more to love! :P

Haha, so true! :D

I think it might actually maybe be a girl too. I think in the second and third photo of Bullet I can make out an outie.

Pretty Goldie's Fang :). The 7th fish down has a little thing that sticks out above the eye kind of like a little antenna. My Ryukin's have that. What is it?

It's the nasal bouquet / nostril :)

Some fish have it more obvious than others. Some have them become little pom poms even http://goldfish2care4.com/goldfish-types/images/goldfish-pompom-hartz-com.jpg

Thanks Fang :).

adorable! I love bullet's tall curved back, very pretty :)

Thanks! I like it a lot too, very different from my other fish!

They are all so bright! I love it. I know what you mean about calicos, but a goldfish tank wouldn't be complete without some orange fish too. :)

So true! Sometimes I feel like the oranges are a bit overlooked.

You forgot ridiculously CUTE!! :)

:rofl thanks, you are right!

Aw. They are so bright & shiny! You take such great care of your aqua-babies, Fang! :)

Thanks, Alex! :)

omg.. BULLEEEEET! what a pretty belly :wub::lovewhip

No you can't have! :D

Chibi makes me think of a ballerina doll. Little and with a long flowy skirt like tail.

What a nice comparison! You are right! :)