Sculpture by Drowsy..

Here is a pic of the sculpture I got in the mail today from Drowsy,,,,,,,,,I must say Tim and I were VERY impressed with the work,

Will have Tim take a couple of photos tonight when he get home as the following pics are Drowsy's pics............

I would recommend her work in a heart beat........she really captures the fish ( and all from a pic) it's like she knows them personally,

I just LOVE the statue of Draco !!!!!

For some reason the pics of Draco that Drowsy took would not let me post..........She is more than welcome to post a pic of the sculpture and I will also post a pic or two when taken by Tim tonight.......sorry......................=(

Deb aka Sharkbait3

Edited by Sharkbait3

That is very awesome!! How big is it? It looks rather big :)

It is about 5 inches tall and about 4 inches side to side............I was actually quite pleased with the size of it..............I'm VERY HAPPY !!

and anyone wanting a sculpture, you WON"T be disappointed !!!

gorgeous! I can't wait to see mine :D

IKR ?.............it's been like Christmas here.............I can't keep from looking at it and smiling .................I just love it............... :clapping:

IKR = I know right? (?) :P I'm not familiar with that one haha.

I have a sculpture of Puff and Edie coming! I can't wait to see the one of Puff in particular :heart

gorgeous! I can't wait to see mine :D

IKR ?.............it's been like Christmas here.............I can't keep from looking at it and smiling .................I just love it............... :clapping:

IKR = I know right? (?) :P I'm not familiar with that one haha.

I have a sculpture of Puff and Edie coming! I can't wait to see the one of Puff in particular :heart

you are right !!!...............if your lazy it's a short way to say "I know, right.".......................... :o

When Deb told me that she wanted to have a sculpture of Draco done, in my head I was like "What? We have Draco right there in the tank. Why do we need a sculpture of him?" but what I told her was "Okay".

NOTE: Deb has a long history of wanting and buying odd things.....I have learned it is easier to let her do her thing than it is to talk her out of wasting money.

When I first saw the finished sculpture and how big it is, and HOW MUCH IT LOOKS LIKE DRACO....I was glad Deb commissioned the piece of art....for that is surely what it is. This sculpture was truly worth the money all the way. I am so WOWed by the quality of the work, the detail of the base (which by the way...is a near perfect match to the colors in the gravel we use in the three tanks in the Office/Puter/Fish Tank room....I think it is called Capachino, Latte, Expresso...that's it...Expresso.

Tim