Othello

Othello

I'm glad the poop has returned to normal. Consider it more or less an intestinal disturbance.

Tell your brother he can call to order, and to use Firefox if he is going to order online again. I think Chrome ironically has caused problems with Google Wallet. :rofl

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't able to order the meds in time and now my brother cannot afford to get them at this moment... I take it it's just back to keeping the water as clean as I can. Also, I was wondering, since I still have Medi Gold, would it be worth it to try to start him on that again?

Also, I was wondering if there would be anyway to relocate his eye back into the socket...that is if the swelling ever goes down.

It's okay, I assumed so. But at least I am proud of my boy for eating all of his Medi Gold today! :D Yesterday, he had some difficulties and, though he didn't spit any out, a good percentage came back out through his gills in the form of annoying particles :P I had to do an impromptu water change and 1am lol But this morning, when I fed him, he was able to eat them all and nothing came back out ^-^

• 1 month later...

Long time, no update. He's not doing any worse; at least he's comfortably on solids again. His tank water is clean and clear and his levels are fine. I don't think that there is much more that I can do for him. He still has the redness in his tail, but nothing I have tried has been able to affect that. I think from here I should just make him comfortable.