the beginning of pine-coning?

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's big.

What I'm doing for him right now is spliting up the double dose into single dose pieces. (soaking them in garlic, I think he caught on that it has a medicine taste but it's working) and will try to feed the other chunk in a couple hours or so

My fish is perking up. He's looking quite good thanks to Alex's guidance.

Hopefully your metro will start to kick in for lil Mango! :)

:D that's great news! I'm glad to hear he's doing a lot better!

:) I hope so too! Soaking the food in garlic has had some success!

I apologize I haven't had a chance to stop at the post office during their business hours to check on the delivery info, work has been busy. If it is possible, can you email me tomorrow and let me know if you have/have not received it? I will get the email quicker than being able to check the forum. That will give me enough time to get to fed ex if needed. Best wishes, deb

I apologize I haven't had a chance to stop at the post office during their business hours to check on the delivery info, work has been busy. If it is possible, can you email me tomorrow and let me know if you have/have not received it? I will get the email quicker than being able to check the forum. That will give me enough time to get to fed ex if needed. Best wishes, deb

I'll email you tomorrow Deb, and no worries :) If I do not recieve it I'm treating with metro food I've cooked up as to Alex's specifications. I really don't want you to fedex the food, but after this incident whether Mango makes it (crossing my finegrs and hoping SO hard he will) or not, I will invest in MMs so I have it on hand. I guess you learn from experience... this is mine! :heart:hug

:( ugh! He's in full bloat, looks liek a pingpong ball.... but he's still active and ready to eat. Today is day one of single dose home made medicated food.

No MM's in the mail today. I thought I would keep everyone updated on my little guy

Did he eat any of the homemade med food?

Sending hugs your way, Laura. :hug

:( Yep, he's been eating all the home made food. I've been soaking it in garlic so he eats it rather quickly (thank god)

I'm so sorry, Laura. Do you have Epsom in the water? Also, is he in QT? I would like to add some metronidazole to the water, but don't want to use it all.

He's not in QT, I dont feel like moving him because I dont have any larger tanks than my 10Gal and I dont think it'll be very comfortable with a AC70 running in the small tank. Too much current :( He has epsom salts in his tank and the tank temp has been raised from the time I began feeding my home made medication :(

I dont want to lose him!! :(

:( So sorry sweet Mango is going through this. Fins crossed that he makes it through ok. :hug

:( Thank you :heart I'm really hoping he pulls through this...