the beginning of pine-coning?

Laura, you are so dedicated! :heart

Mango, eat please. :please

He must be hitting his teen years about now. Not wanting to do what his Mother asks even though it is what is best for him. Hopefully he'll come around and eat some MMs for you. :hug

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Lisa!

He must be going through those troublesome teenage years... he's stubborn and a picky eater and messy. Sounds like a classic teen to me! :heart

I just ordered more metro meds online. I'm hoping if he wont eat them I will cook a gel food with crushed pellets in it. MM's are cheaper than Metro tablets and powder alone and sadly I'm (always) broke! :'(

Helen, Mango is refusing to eat the MM's but is eating the home made metro food (previously listed in this thread by Alex and made to those specifications) Would you recommend I change to those? if so how often should I be feeding it and how much?

Artsy, do you think it's time to attempt syringe feeding Mango?

I could attempt it :( I'm always so afraid I'll break him when I hold him with my hands he's so tiny. I'd do anything for him though :(

Edited by Artsy Goldfish

Artsy, do you think it's time to attempt syringe feeding Mango?

Unfortunately, this seems to be a needful thing, because he really needs the meds to try to control the dropsy, and if he's not eating, things can only get worse. :(