Sign in to follow this  
LovelyChaos

2 in 1 week! Say Hello to Renji!

So, when my 70 is here I will be setting up either a 40 with my 3 babies, or my 55! (:

For now he is chilling with everyone else and getting some prazi. He is so cute! BF chose him and named him(:

Welcome Renji! The cute baby Lionchu!

DSCN2377.jpg

DSCN2382.jpg

DSCN2384.jpg

Oh look, a friend!

DSCN2386.jpg

Everyone is checking out the new guy (:

DSCN2387.jpg

Sunny tried to run away from the camera! D:

His back looks more curved on my camera.... Hmmm.....

Aww congrats! :D

Thank you! :D I am so excited to watch them grow!

They are so cute!

Congrats, nice looking fish LC...........All your fish look nice !....... :druel

Oh he is adorable too!!!!! I love your tank of new cuties :) :)

Me too! Thank you! I will try to get some more pics (:

They are so cute!

Thank you!

Congrats, nice looking fish LC...........All your fish look nice !....... :druel

I am quite lucky! What my quiet little town lacks in shopping and pretty much anything fun it makes up for it in fish! :D Thank you!

He's so cute! Where did you get him?

This is going to sound dumb, but is a lionchu half ranchu and half lionhead?

Wow he is just adorable! :)

He's so cute! Where did you get him?

This is going to sound dumb, but is a lionchu half ranchu and half lionhead?

He is from my LFS (: They just stocked babies! :D

Oh darn, it looks like a lionchu may be a cross... I thought they were also known as Lionchu ): I thought that it was just another name for Lionhead. I might be wrong

): But who knows what he will be exactly. (:

Wow he is just adorable! :)

Thank you! I thought so too.

Aw. What cuties you have! :)

Aw. What cuties you have! :)

Thank you! It was so nice to finally get some orangies with my whities :rofl

So many new fish! I'm jealous ;)

Hehe, well what my city lacks in bagel stores it makes up for in fish (;

Aww. They are so tiny congrats

They really are! Only the size of a nickel. Thank you!

So tiny congratulations

Your going to have so much fun with your 70 gallon tank when you get it. All your fish are so cute and adorable. Congrats on the newest one. I'd set up the 55 for the 3 little ones if you have the room. The are going ot have lots of room to grow/explore/play.

So tiny congratulations

Thank you! (:

Your going to have so much fun with your 70 gallon tank when you get it. All your fish are so cute and adorable. Congrats on the newest one. I'd set up the 55 for the 3 little ones if you have the room. The are going ot have lots of room to grow/explore/play.

I will have to reseal it and level it, but I think they would enjoy the 55 (: Hopefully I find the room for it! :o And thank you :D I am excited to watch them grow (:

Edited by LovelyChaos

It amazes me that so many people have more than one aquarium set up. I love the fish that we have and after seeing all your new cuties I'm tempted to go find/pick and bring home a new one but I know there is no more room in our 55g. Yours are tiny and so cute. A couple of ours was about 1 1/2 inches when we brought them home. I thought that was small. Anyway, Looking forward to when you get your tanks all set up and seeing your fish in their new homes. I don't know how hard it is to reseal an aquarium but you should go for it and enjoy it again.

Edited by 4prettyfish

very cute! congrats!

It amazes me that so many people have more than one aquarium set up. I love the fish that we have and after seeing all your new cuties I'm tempted to go find/pick and bring home a new one but I know there is no more room in our 55g. Yours are tiny and so cute. A couple of ours was about 1 1/2 inches when we brought them home. I thought that was small. Anyway, Looking forward to when you get your tanks all set up and seeing your fish in their new homes. I don't know how hard it is to reseal an aquarium but you should go for it and enjoy it again.

I am kind of surprised myself! I started out with a 20 gallon, then upgraded to a 55. My tanks have all found me at really good prices so it's kind of like fate haha! It shouldn't be hard to reseal my tank, it is a small diagonal crack that doesn't leak. I also have to fix the brace which I know how to do mostly but I haven't gotten what I need yet. I will pretty much be at full capacity in my tanks as soon as I get the bigger one (: I will definitely post pictures!

very cute! congrats!

Thank you!

To cute hun.. :thumb:

Hehe thank you! If you are ever down south more, you should check out my LFS (; Even if they don't have goldfish all the time their store is wicked cool (:

Hehe thank you! If you are ever down south more, you should check out my LFS (; Even if they don't have goldfish all the time their store is wicked cool (:

Oh your trying to Enable me arent you :o

Oh your trying to Enable me arent you :o

Totally! :rofl They really are cool, the entire basement is full of fish! They will also get some gorgeous Orandas every so often (; I was going to get a video of it because people have been asking where I get these super cute fish :heart