Sign in to follow this  
Rebecca Hampshire

Anyone fancy trying out Repashy in the UK?

I am happy to facilitate shipping of Repashy from USA, if we can split the shipping costs. Ted's Fishroom will ship to me for $18.00/£12.00 (approx) He is able to send upto 4lb/64oz.

The price for Soilent Green is as follows;

2oz = $7.00/£4.50

4oz = $10.00/£6.50

16oz = $27.00/£18.00

Prices above don't include shipping! Hope this makes sense! :)

He does offer different flavours, but Alex really recommends this flavour! ;)

Edited by U.K. Becs

whats soilent green? and whats so good about it?

Hi Jay, I have heard only EXCELLENT things about it, take a look at Ted'sFishroom.com to find out more! :)

hummm..... seems a great product but maybe a bit expensive, but pencil me down

Jay, if I pencil you down for some which weight of food would you prefer? ;) keep in mind the food does not include shipping! Shipping will depend on how many members want the food!

Jay, if I pencil you down for some which weight of food would you prefer? ;) keep in mind the food does not include shipping! Shipping will depend on how many members want the food!

put me down for 4oz plus our postage, so if im right at the mo thats £6.50 plus £6 postage (aprox) if just me and you get some

Jay, that's fine but I have just had a thought, sorry I didn't think of this sooner but I am goin to have to add a bit extra to include postage from my houst to yours! :krazy:

Maybe £1.00, what do you think? Sorry

Jay, that's fine but I have just had a thought, sorry I didn't think of this sooner but I am goin to have to add a bit extra to include postage from my houst to yours! :krazy:

Maybe £1.00, what do you think? Sorry

o yeah okies :mail:

Sharing postage costs is a great idea :) I have just bought a 5.3oz jar from ebay. £13 including postage. I would have got it from Ted's Fishroom but I didn't know he could post to the UK until after I bought it from ebay.

Also, I don't think getting that size jar is the best value for money. What size bag are you getting?

Googs loves it by the way :) (have only fed it twice so far)

The weights are listed above, we can order upto 4lb/64oz in one shipping cost for $18.00/£12.00 so you can order what you like really! ;) I think I'd like to try the 4oz bag. :)

So it costs £12 postage no matter what size bag you buy? Sorry if I'm being a bit stupid, really sleepy! :zz

It's £12.00 for a maximum of 64oz so we can collectively add what we like so long as it doesn't go over the 64oz limit.

Does that make sense! I'm sleepy too! ;)

It's £12.00 for a maximum of 64oz so we can collectively add what we like so long as it doesn't go over the 64oz limit.

That is actually pretty good! You guys can add up together to a total of 64oz of product, and then divide the £12.00 among you, plus the shipping added individually for shipping from your place.

This is a great thing you are doing! I doubt any of you will be disappointed with this food :)

I don't live in the UK but I am "fancy" sometimes. So does my opinion count? lol Sorry that title was just too funny.

I don't live in the UK but I am "fancy" sometimes. So does my opinion count? lol Sorry that title was just too funny.

:rofl

It makes sense! I won't join in this time as £ is pretty tight and I have just bought some, but I imagine by the time I run out of my 5.3oz jar, we all might be ready to order again! :)

hello :Dcan you put me down for four oz as well please?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

I am going to place our order when I get paid which is week after next, that also gives any members that haven't seen this yet a chance to order! :)

Hope that is ok with everyone who has already placed their order! ;)

Sure don't get payed till end of the month

Great! We'll make sure to bump this up a couple of times. :)

Hi there,

can you put me down for 16 oz please.

I live down near London. Just let me know how much I owe you and how to pay.

Best regards Keith

:D lol

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2