Sign in to follow this  
leross04

Whats everyone's background aquarium wall paper?

If anyone wants to post a pic or a video of their aquarium background I'm interested to see what eveyone has! :)

IMG_0187.jpg

I just added real plants so I'll have to update this one.

IMG_0188.jpg

I'm planning on changing the background to plain black I think.

Very cool backgrounds! :)

Mine are the back of my wall :P I tried backgrounds, but I always got sick of them pretty quickly since I prefer solid colours rather than images

I think not having a background makes the tank look larger!

I do as well.........gonna try and figure out something better so the cords don't show tho.........other then that I think I like the look ! :D

leross, I must see a close up photo of that calico fish in the first tank you posted! He/she looks so cute! Nice tanks :)

My tanks both have a plain black background painted on. I like simplicity.

plant--01.jpg

Mine is kind of dark with rocks & plants........I can actually flip it over & it is blue with big white rocks. I have the dark one in the big tank & the blue/rock one on the 29!

Mine is spray painted black, but it has metallic bits in it. They are subtle, but add some depth.............that's what I like to call it anyway. :)

mine currently is black contact paper, It has a little pattern to it that I like,BUT I'm still looking for the perfect non reflective, glare causing, black background (with out spray painting) ;)

title67257926.pngtitle883724202.png

My 55 has a black back so the cords are hidden, but no playing around with pretty backgrounds for me.

The betta tank has an old calendar page with rocks and green moss on it. I think it adds depth and the jungle look that I'm trying to achieve for the tank.

It looks like this:

DSCN3444.jpg

leross, I must see a close up photo of that calico fish in the first tank you posted! He/she looks so cute! Nice tanks :)

My tanks both have a plain black background painted on. I like simplicity.

blur2.png

Sakura this is a close up of waldo he was a adoption at petco, I don't know who would give him up?

Two of my tanks are spray painted black. My third tank has a handmade South Park background :P the link to my youtube is in my signature.

WoW Ashley...THAT is a great HERD of Goldies!!!!

One thing that works well is office depot sells a 3 part presentation board. It is thick and can be cut to fit and attached with some 3M tape.

I am using the same paper as leross is using in her 2nd picture. In my goldfish tank it is not quite visible though because of the beautiful algae wall on the back :lol

Right now I have none. Makes the tanks look bigger and not as dark.

Only one of my tanks has a background. My acrylic tank has a permanent black panel in the back. I like it, but it's too dark for black fish.

Two of my tanks are against green walls, and I think the color blends and makes the tanks look deeper.

I love the simple black backgrounds :) but I also don't have any black fish so it makes all of my cuties pop :)

Here's mine, it's new I just changed it today!!!! :)

DSC01594.jpg

Mmmmm! Not happy the way it looks in this pic! It's wrapping paper that is all sparkley! :)

Edited by U.K. Becs