video update 10-7-12

here is a short update on the tank and the fish...........sorry for it being not as crisp........Tim will upload to youtube tonight so you can watch

in higher definition............just wanted to get this on PB and post on koko's for all to see............................. :D

ENJOY !! and thanks for watching !................... :clapping:

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd251/OBIOandSharkbait/?action=view&current=DSCN3317_zps63403032.mp4

Woohoo!!!! Yay for Tim! :clapping: Goodness Deb they are all looking so perky and healthy and I think Feber is growing in to a very pretty girl. Mahina is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast and I hope Caldwell is not too ofended that she can fit a bus in her mouth! :rofl (She sounds like me when food is involved!) :doh11:

Very nice clean sparkly tank! :fishtank:

Woohoo!!!! Yay for Tim! :clapping: Goodness Deb they are all looking so perky and healthy and I think Feber is growing in to a very pretty girl. Mahina is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast and I hope Caldwell is not too ofended that she can fit a bus in her mouth! :rofl (She sounds like me when food is involved!) :doh11:

Very nice clean sparkly tank! :fishtank:

thanks you !!!...........in the video Tim actually said 10-6-12 and it is really 10-7-12, but he usually gets dates wrong...........poor thing............days all run together for him............. :rofl

Awesome! I'll have to try these microfiber cloths! I love how hyper Mahina is! :rofl

The cuttlebone will eventually stay down as soon as it has soaked up enough water.

thank you~~~

IF Mahina were a dog, she would be a jack russell....................lol.............Tim REALLY likes the micro-fiber cleaning cloths !!!......you will have to let me know what YOU think about them................... ;)

Awesome! I'll have to try these microfiber cloths! I love how hyper Mahina is! :rofl

The cuttlebone will eventually stay down as soon as it has soaked up enough water.

thank you~~~

IF Mahina were a dog, she would be a jack russell....................lol.............Tim REALLY likes the micro-fiber cleaning cloths !!!......you will have to let me know what YOU think about them................... ;)

Oh I will! :D Until then, he needs to learn his dates :rofl

The Tank is really looking great!! and now I want to try these micro fiber thingy's where to get them??? and boy has Caldwell really grown!!! I'm also loving your white comet too :)

I can't wait to see what you & Tim come up with when you do the stand :) Thanks for the update :)

The Tank is really looking great!! and now I want to try these micro fiber thingy's where to get them??? and boy has Caldwell really grown!!! I'm also loving your white comet too :)

I can't wait to see what you & Tim come up with when you do the stand :) Thanks for the update :)

thank you Shell !!

Love your tank hun.... Tim's voice reminds me of an old TV show.. where they guys says... " We are going to have a Really really good show" :lol3

thanks for liking the tank

and Tim is a hoot !!................( I think he really enjoys making videos)....................... :o

I love the tank and everyone looks like they are growing! :D

thanks ................ :D

Really nice video! Your tank is so clean and your fish are awesome!!

thank you !!................ :D

• Admin

Love your tank hun.... Tim's voice reminds me of an old TV show.. where they guys says... " We are going to have a Really really good show" :lol3

he reminds me of the narrator in season one of leave it to beaver. Good update

TD told me is the Sullivan show..... :rofl

I enjoyed what your husband had to say and tell us. If your still looking for a stand that's not too tall I got mine at Petco and it was 28 or 28 1/2 inches tall. Most I've looked at were 30 or 31 inches tall. (it's for a 55 gallon tank) That couple of inches made a huge difference for me because I too was looking for a stand that was the "shortest". I like all your fish especially the black moor. I'm looking forward to mine getting that big. Finally my moor's eyes are bigger then his face. ha ha They remind me of mini black olives. :)

I enjoyed what your husband had to say and tell us. If your still looking for a stand that's not too tall I got mine at Petco and it was 28 or 28 1/2 inches tall. Most I've looked at were 30 or 31 inches tall. (it's for a 55 gallon tank) That couple of inches made a huge difference for me because I too was looking for a stand that was the "shortest". I like all your fish especially the black moor. I'm looking forward to mine getting that big. Finally my moor's eyes are bigger then his face. ha ha They remind me of mini black olives. :)

thanks for the stand info............we have looked around and Tim is gonna make one that is 20 inches high to set the tank on................Yeah, I'm THAT short.............lol

For those interested in the microfiber cleaning cloths, they are at Petsmart. $1.99 each. 14 by 14 inches. Nice and big. I don't think they were intended for cleaning the inside of the tank....but boy did it work. Granted, we DON'T have green or hair algae to clean, just a bit of brown algea and the bio-film on the glass, but this cloth really did the number on that stuff and was so easy to work into the corners. So soft...there is NO WAY that this will scratch the glass. Going to use it on all of our tanks from this point on.

Here's a link to Petsmart.com and the cloths.

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12282664&lmdn=Product+Type

Koko....Ed Sullivan? Really? Well, I guess Ed and I both have that slow, natural way of talking like English is our second or third language....so yeah...I can see that.

Tim

AHAHAHA I like Tim's voice too... :rofl

Mahina is hilarious....she is so hyper!!!! Too cute. :) Caldwell looks just like my Batman and Feber is one gooooorgeous lady!!! I will have to try the cuttlebone and microfiber....great tips guys!!! :)

AHAHAHA I like Tim's voice too... :rofl

Mahina is hilarious....she is so hyper!!!! Too cute. :) Caldwell looks just like my Batman and Feber is one gooooorgeous lady!!! I will have to try the cuttlebone and microfiber....great tips guys!!! :)

thanks for the compliments on the goldies...........yes............great advice on the cuttlebone !!!......and thanks to MY being short and Tim having to clean the tank we found the cleaning cloths................... :clapping:

he reminds me of the narrator in season one of leave it to beaver. Good update

TD told me is the Sullivan show..... :rofl

oh that's were I've hear someone say that :rofl

thanks for the stand info............we have looked around and Tim is gonna make one that is 20 inches high to set the tank on................Yeah, I'm THAT short.............lol

How great that he's making one especially for you. I'm not short but I wanted one that was 25 inches tall. My 28 inches was the closest I could find. I'd love to see pics when your husband has it all done and your aquarium is set up on top of it.