Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbait3

custom stand build for this month.........October..YAY !

tonight OBIO (Tim) gave the 55 a good cleaning.................will hopefully get a vid. tomorrow, since I am to short to clean properly Tim cleaned the 55 for me..................

He stated that this month he will get the wood and supplies and start building the stand !!

I can't wait to be able to reach again...................but he did a real good job for me and my girls..............lol

It's starting to get chilly at night here so I had him plug in the heater tonight also.....................can't have the girls (GF) chilly ............lol

Anyway if all goes well soon I will be able to post pics of the new stand..............He was going to build something "fancy" for me but I wanted

something plain so I can hurry up and "git er done"...................lol

congrats!! I hope were going to get a step by step video of the process narrated of course by Tim ;) lol

Can't wait to see pictures! I've been BEGGING my husband to make a stand for me, but he's too scared. Lol!

Custom stands are great. Tell him to hurry up so we can see it! :D

can't wait to see it! what a good hubby :)

All the best for you custom stand. Actually i have a request can you please post all the pics about the stand customization i'll love it and I think it can inspire me.

sure............will have Tim post the "how to" steps and pics as he builds.................... ;)

sure............will have Tim post the "how to" steps and pics as he builds.................... ;)

cool :)