Help

chelsea

Sorry to barge in on your post, Chels... but, may I also ask Daryl for the recommended dosage for one fish? I feel a bit silly for asking...

There are very few people around me who have the 'plastic' for me to order some for myself...

Also, is this 'bent spine' condition fatal? How long does a fish have to live if it is left untreated? I just discovered this in my fish and I won't be able to treat her until I get home...

Thanks for any help!

Guest Cuckoo for Calicos

Hey Purple,

I just ordered some and it should be here any day now. I would be glad to help you if you want some of mine. If so, how much does your fishy consume in about 3 weeks?

Cynthia

Guest PeachesCat

Try to get some Spirillina flakes too... If your fish does not eat peas, this will be beneficial to have on hand.

she is still alive and floppin. she's been pooping alot lately but its really stringy..i dont know if this confirms that its constipation or egg impaction? i am not sure. you guys are sooo nice.

Sounds good Chelsea, I hope Glimmer continues to improve. :D The poop with eggs that I have seen was long and clear, and had a few bends in it. So maybe that is it! Stress can also make them poo long and thin though.

(((((Hugs))))) for you and Glimmer.

Now I have a question for everyone. I was once told a bent spine could be a sign of a nutritional deficiency, I *think* it was vitamin C.

Now that does not sound like it is Glitters problem. But I am curious as to whether there is any truth in that, or is it just an old wives tail I heard somewhere.

Jessica

Guest starsmom

Chelsea:

Glad to hear that glimmer is getting better!

On the mailing thing with the medigold, I understand your parents not wanting to give out your address. A way around it is to have someone mail the package to one of your parents' work. That way, you don't have to give out a home address at all, and the package can go to your parents, which would probably make them feel better about it. :)

Hope that helps...

Laura

she's still goin! her poop is kinda floaty with bubbles in it sometimes...but its VERY thin..

daryl is gonna send me some medigold cause im selling her a book and she is gonna send it with the payment for the book. :)

Archived