Unnamed Oranda

kiwiemmz

Finally got some decent pictures of my new oranda, he's such a handsome boy but I have no idea what to call him, so I am open to suggestions lol

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

the one time I get him in perfect focus, and the cat jumps up on the desk ^_^!

IMG_0021.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkZ7LTpqe5U&feature=g-upl

Awww what a cutie!

I dunno about names though. XD Unless you want to keep with the Supernatural theme.

lol I would but I'm running out of ideas XD

It's october! Switch to monster names :D ALso he is pretty precious :wub:

Thank you, I think he's precious too <3 hmm monster names huh I'll have to do some research XD

He really is a cutie :)

isn't he just XDD and already this morning he is ten times better than yesterday <3

Lovely blue oranda.

Thank you :)

so very pretty..............he looks like a "Bruce" to me ~~................WTG................ :clapping:

Awww Bruce lol I have an uncle called Bruce so it might cause some confusion lol but thanks for the suggestion :D

I am really bad at naming fish lol so I ave no suggestions, but he is beautiful :)

Thank you, and yeah me too lol

I love his color! I generally pick incredibly stupid names for things, but he looks like a Herman to me. Like Herman Munster!

Herman huh? Hmmm I kinda like that lol thank you!

How do you know if its he or she. Very good fish probably you should get one more. name=Bronzer

I can tell it's a he only because he is just coming into his maturity, mature male fish get little white pimples on their gill covers called breeding stars and he is just starting to develop them :) and I really can't get another fish even though I'd like to, he's quite big and his tank is only big enough for him <3

So cute :)

Thank you :)

Wow very nice looking Oranda. I like the coloring :thumb:

Cheers :D he is quite handsome isn't he

Mr. Nibblesworth

Mr Nibblesworth? Lol I like it

Seeing as how you're a kiwi and my most favorite show EVER was filmed in New Zeland (Xena, warrior princess for EVA!) I think you should name him Joxter =3

Seeing as how you're a kiwi and my most favorite show EVER was filmed in New Zeland (Xena, warrior princess for EVA!) I think you should name him Joxter =3

lol good old Lucy Lawless XDD but Joxer, I really like that, thank you for the suggestion. Edited by kiwiemmz