My first ever....... *drum roll*

Calico Pearlscale! My LFS is awesome. I was so excited to see this little guy there cause he was the last one left! He is super little and all adorable, only about the size of a quarter!!!

Now you guys can stop being impatient!! Especially you, Fang! :rofl

DSCN2051.jpg

DSCN2053.jpg

Needless to say I lurrrrveeee himmmmm :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart

Thanks guys! He was a lucky find! I was just talking about how I wanted a calico pearlscale last night, and here he is!!

so glad you found one........................WTG............and that fish is sooo cute too !!................ :clapping:

Thank you guys! She is such a cutie, and appears to have an outtie. She has the 20 gallon all to herself and she doesn't know what to do with the space! :rofl

He is so adorable, did you get him at All for fish or pet smart?

All For Fish! I only go there for goldies. The first time I bought one from somewhere else it died ): He was the last one in the pearlie tank (;

OH great............now you got me liking pearlies.................YIKES !!!............... :o

They are super cute and chubby! Whats not to like?

OMG she is a lil cutie I can't wait to see her grow big and strong and join your friends :)

I can't wait either! QT is too longgg! She will have so much room in the 55/70 :D