strange breeds of goldfish

anaru369

Haha Fang, that made me giggle a little. :)

In reality all fancy goldfish are strange breeds as they all possess differing mutations. ;)

Edited by dan in aus

• Admin

That's what I'm talking about :D

Yeah when I first got into goldfish, I thought Ranchus where strange, :lol Now I love them :thumb:

I thought everything but single tails and fantails looked strange :rofl2

:tomuch:

Yeah when I first got into goldfish, I thought Ranchus where strange, :lol Now I love them :thumb:

Me too, I used to think they looked maimed, like someone had cut their dorsal fins off. Now I think they're adorable and I can't wait to get some. Same with pearlscales and bubble eyes, I used to think they were too bizarre, but now I love them. I think it's just a matter of getting used to their unique looks. :D

• Admin

Me too, I used to think they looked maimed, like someone had cut their dorsal fins off. Now I think they're adorable and I can't wait to get some. Same with pearlscales and bubble eyes, I used to think they were too bizarre, but now I love them. I think it's just a matter of getting used to their unique looks. :D

Ah Im still not a Pearlscale lover. They remind me to much of Dropsy's :o

Ah Im still not a Pearlscale lover. They remind me to much of Dropsy's :o

The very first time I saw pearlscales (which was only a few months ago), that was my immediate thought and I was horrified. Then I realized they were supposed to look that way. It still took me a while before I thought they were cute, lol.

Nope going to have to say... Ranchu's and Egg Fish all the way.. Thank you :thumb:

The only ranchu I had became a sinker so honestly I'm a bit wary of them, even if they are cuties :( I know pearlies come with their own set of problems but I'm at least used to dealing with floaters, sinkers just slowly break my heart.