Parasite eggs? if anyone knows what these are, please post your suggestions :)

Helen

• Supporter

i seriously do not know what i am looking at here. all i know is that for each very very tiny poop sample i tested, ie, samples as small as a pin head.. there were at least 5 or 6 of these per sample that i could find.

• Supporter

hun, if you can teach me how to measure them, that would be fab.. there are measures running top and down the right of the platform, but i am not sure O.o do you know of a youtube tutorial regarding this? i am keen to learn.. the more info i can give you guys, the more chance we have of finding out what these are :)

Hmmmm....did something come with your scope to tell you the size of the measurements? They change with magnification of course.

When I worked in the cell lab we had the students use ocular micrometers to figure out the size, but really it could be determined by reading the specs for the scope....I think.

It would be really helpful to get an idea of the size, especially with something like that with no obvious distinguishing features.

• Supporter

Hmmmm....did something come with your scope to tell you the size of the measurements? They change with magnification of course.

When I worked in the cell lab we had the students use ocular micrometers to figure out the size, but really it could be determined by reading the specs for the scope....I think.

It would be really helpful to get an idea of the size, especially with something like that with no obvious distinguishing features.

ok, i am going to look into this in the morning or tomorrow evening. there were some eye peice thingies that came, however nothing that looks like what you showed. i do all my viewing via the laptop screen fed through USB. i notice that the eye peices affixed to the scope have some measurements around them. perhaps i can gain this info by investigating through that rather than on the screen. i will suss it out in the morning as it's 3am and post back with anything i find useful... thank you hun, it's a head start :)