Myng is Sick

koko

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Just stopping by to see if there has been any improvement since adding the salt?hope Ming feels better asap!!!

Myng is still moping around unless I get next to him... bless his heart he loves his mommy :heart

Salt is now to .2% will add the next this evening to get it to .3% salt... hes still eating like a horse.... but the white is still on his belly.... Charlie now has two holes in is tail fin :(

Thank you guys for all your well wishes, both Charlie and Myng thank you :) I cant get a video up if you guys like :)

• Admin

How are they doing today?

Just stopping by to see if there has been any improvement since adding the salt?hope Ming feels better asap!!!

Myng is still moping around unless I get next to him... bless his heart he loves his mommy :heart

Salt is now to .2% will add the next this evening to get it to .3% salt... hes still eating like a horse.... but the white is still on his belly.... Charlie now has two holes in is tail fin :(

Thank you guys for all your well wishes, both Charlie and Myng thank you :) I cant get a video up if you guys like :)

How are they doing today?

Derp. Like an hour later. :rolleyes:

Koko, would you be comfortable doing a five minute 1% salt dip? That's 10 teaspoons per gallon, and is a lot less traumatizing than the 3%. I would like for him to do that, and then we start Prazi.

• Admin

Koko, would you be comfortable doing a five minute 1% salt dip? That's 10 teaspoons per gallon, and is a lot less traumatizing than the 3%. I would like for him to do that, and then we start Prazi.

I did get the salt up to .3% and Myng seems alot happier now.... You still want me to try the 1% salt?

• Admin

May be we can wait until tomorrow. I don't want to do too much at once :)

How is Myng behaving? Appetite great?

He happy as a clam now once I got that salt up there.... This morning he didnt want to eat acted like he was blind :lol Now hes being a pig wanting more.... :)

• Admin

Always scary when fish don't want to eat. I'm glad Myng is doing better Koko, your eyes lit up about him when we were at the goldfish show. I hope he continues to recover :clapping:

I love that little black Ranchu... his little belly gets me everytime :lol

• Admin

Ok doing a 50% water change should I bring the salt back to .3% and if so how much....

By the way update, both fish are much better infact Myngs whiteness is going away... They seem so much happier now :)