Sign in to follow this  
Hzleys87

Enter Crown Pearscale and Pom Pom Telescope

Guess who got their shipment in? :D

I bought these two cuties from Dandy Orandas, and they came in early this morning.

Here are the pics Ken took for their auction:

Red/White Crowned Pearlscale:

AUC_224_27.JPG

AUC_224_27_1.JPG

Chocolate Telescope Pompom

AUC_225_31.JPG

AUC_225_31_1.JPG

Let me tell you the pictures don't do these guys justice! Especially the pom pom she is just so pretty in person, and my Pearlie has the cutest mousey face ever. I'm so unbelievably happy to have them and call them mine.

I didn't want to take anymore pictures because I didn't want the flash to stress them out any further, but I did take a video.

Pleas forgive the low quality, I shot it with an outdated digital camera- and the room is dark to help them along the acclimation process.

Gorgeous! I saw the crown pearlscale! I thought it was so interesting to see such a smooth wen!

so cute!!! The pearlie is especially adorable :heart

Congrats on the beautiful new fish! That pom pom certainly is a unique beauty. The pearlie is also quite lovely!

They're cute aren't they? I can't stop turning to look at them. They're both still a little mopey, but every once in a while they'll 'jump' and swim a bit- not darting but like they're flexing their fins a bit.

I'm not all that worried about they're slow recuperation, both have they're fins erect and they have nice even gill movements. I can't wait to feed them, I don't think I can handle the cuteness of seeing them munch on food, but I'm being a good girl and refraining for the first 24 hours.

Gorgeous! I saw the crown pearlscale! I thought it was so interesting to see such a smooth wen!

Thank you! I actually prefer pearlscales with this dome wen growth, I think it complements their body shape a lot better than the regular oranda/ranchu headgrowth.

so cute!!! The pearlie is especially adorable :heart

I know right! I wasn't expecting such an adorable face, I mean I thought she was gonna be cute, but I wasn't expecting the impulse of wanting to hug her. LOL

Oooooooh!!! They are very pretty! Congrats on them!!!! The pom-pom is super unique!

Congrats on the beautiful new fish! That pom pom certainly is a unique beauty. The pearlie is also quite lovely!

Thank you both! To be perfectly honest I wasn't planning on getting a Tele pompom, a pompom for sure but I wasn't thinking about any other features, then when this guy showed up in auction I just had to nab it, you know? I definitely don't regret it and I think she'll be a lovely edition to my crew. :)

Im super jealous!! That pearscale so is adorabale.

So cute! Congrats!

That pearlie is just too cute! Congrats on your new fish.

Wow they look stunning :D congrats on the gorgeous editions!

Guest Jessie

Hand over the pearscale! xD. I really love it. Congrats!. Lucky girl!

:Congrats:

They are both so gorgeous!

The pearlie looks like she's dressed for the prom.

They are so unique I look forward to seeing more photos of them.

Congrats on the new additions :) I'm not a big fan of pom poms but your new guys a cutie :) I love the pearlie too :)

Wow, hey don't look skittish at all! Happily swimming about int here. So precious!

Im super jealous!! That pearscale so is adorabale.

Thank you! I can hardly believe I own something so cute but man, do I ever! LOL

So cute! Congrats!

Thanks!

That pearlie is just too cute! Congrats on your new fish.

Thank you Sakura!

Wow they look stunning :D congrats on the gorgeous editions!

They really are a pretty duo, I'm definitely happy with these additions :D

Hand over the pearscale! xD. I really love it. Congrats!. Lucky girl!

Nope! Mine, mine, mine. :D

I can't even begin to tell you how long I've wanted a crowned pearlie she's staying right where she is. LOL

:Congrats:

They are both so gorgeous!

Thanks Alex, now you need to stand in pom pom solidarity with me and get some! :D

The pearlie looks like she's dressed for the prom.

I laughed at this comment as I realized how true it is. She really is all dressed up to go out!

They are so unique I look forward to seeing more photos of them.

No worries, I definitely plan to take photos of them and share soon.

Congrats on the new additions :) I'm not a big fan of pom poms but your new guys a cutie :) I love the pearlie too :)

I wasn't either in the beginning, but as soon as you see them in person and watch how they bounce along with the typical goldie wiggle you really can't help but think how adorable it is. At least that's what happened to me. :P

Wow, hey don't look skittish at all! Happily swimming about int here. So precious!

No, their definitely not skittish! They both seem to be bursting with personality. The pearlie is already showing signs of being a little diva, and luckily the pom pom is some kind of hippie because she's incredibly chill and peace-loving.

OOOOh I saw the pompom tele on the auction, I always look and droll LOL, Awesome pick!

So lovely! I was eyeing that pearlie but I can't afford them! :rofl

This was me too! I just started to save like mad, and I finally had the money to make the purchase. I was just so happy that I didn't have to use my max bids, and that Ken was having a sale taking 20% off the winning bid price. I honestly couldn't have done it any other way. It just all happen to fall in nicely, and Ken had really wonderful fish these past weeks to choose from.

OOOOh I saw the pompom tele on the auction, I always look and droll LOL, Awesome pick!

Oh, I know! I've been logging in every week for a year and a half to see the auctions- but there's only so long you can stay and watch before having to jump in and bid :D

I'm honestly surprised I lasted so long! LOL

Edited by Hzleys87

WOW! They are both so unique and stunning!

They are both so beautiful. I do love the Pearlscale though. She/he looks so white/fresh and round. So cute. I have a pearlie also but so small compared to yours.