Sign in to follow this  
Helen

Repashy Solient Green? i have successfully received my USA purchase.

i have managed on 2 occasions WITH NO COMMS TO THE SELLER.. just simply purchase and pay via ebay and paypal to receive successfully on both occasions solient green!..

the difference is that the seller sends it as "pet supplies" and adds the disclosure " I CERTIFY THE PARTICULARS GIVEN IN THIS CUSTOMS DECLARATION ARE CORRECT. THIS ITEM DOES NOT CONTAIN DANGEROUS ARTICLE, OR ARTICLES PHROHIBITED BY LEGISLATION OR BY CUSTOMS FOR POST REGULATIONS. I HAVE MET ALL APPLICABLE EXPORT FILING REQUIREMENTS UNDER THE FOREIGN TRADE REGULATIONS"

another difference is that the seller sends it as a large letter and not a parcel. i think this is very important.

anyhow. the item that i purchased and received twice on two seperate occasions is ebay item number 280883675183.

i think another difference is that he sends it as a personal item rather than from a business name.

it's cheap. the amount received is ideal for posting,. i think that if you were to order more, the packaging would change and it will be sent as a parcel. this might not pass through Australian Customs.

good luck for those wanting to order :D

That's awesome! I'm going to order some :)

good news!.. i am sure you will receive yours too.. he only asks $9US for shipping and it's trackable.. pretty cheap again :)

Just placed my order! How long did yours take to arrive? I'm trying to figure out a date in which I should start wondering whether customs eaten my gel food if it hasn't arrived :P

all in all, it took about 7 business days a package. i received two packages, the first seemed to arrive a little sooner than the next.. i was fretting for the second package to arrive as i thought perhaps Customs found me out.. but nope, it took just a few extra days to arrive. so do allow between 7-10 business days. ok?

I am so excited for you guys :D !!!!!! Love this stuff :heart