Sign in to follow this  
redgold54

Should I pay $200 for this?

if in good shape............YES

You can always offer less................and they will probably take it.................if you have the cash on hand...............like the old saying "$ talks and bull &*%# walks"................lol

I agree with Sharkbait3. Or, if you want a REALLY good price, you can wait until around New Year's when the Aqueon 55 gallon tank is only 55$ during dollar per gallon sale at Petco.

I agree with Sharkbait3. Or, if you want a REALLY good price, you can wait until around New Year's when the Aqueon 55 gallon tank is only 55$ during dollar per gallon sale at Petco.

How come I've never heard of this?

wow

but I think I need to upgrade asap 'cause my fish can't handle the 10 gallon anymore.

lots of pet stores run the dollar a gallon deals.....................just shop around before buying..............But I have found that the good deals are the tank Packages you find 2nd hand, I could not afford to get tank,stand, filter,heater, hood, lights etc. for the dollar a gallon sales.................. :flex:

How come I've never heard of this?

wow

but I think I need to upgrade asap 'cause my fish can't handle the 10 gallon anymore.

you might want to check your petco right now, mine is for some reason having the sale again right now (but they may just be doing this because of overstock, I don't know, worth checking out though)

If you like the looks of the stand and the pieces are in good condition, then it's a decent price. Go for it!

Since it comes with the stand, lights, and aquaclears, and everything is in good condition, I say go for it. The stand alone can usually sell for 100-150 (at least where I am thats the price) but since it is already goldfish friendly, I would see if they would take 200 and go for it.

Edited by LovelyChaos

My petco is having the sale right now too.