okay, thanks, most of you must be tired of all my questions, but I have so many

please keep asking questions! This is how we all learn :) The vast majority of us found ourselves here because we had been misinformed by pet store employees about goldfish care and had sick fish in overstocked tanks. Everyone here is happy to help :) You really won't find a nicer forum :D

okay, thanks, most of you must be tired of all my questions, but I have so many

please keep asking questions! This is how we all learn :) The vast majority of us found ourselves here because we had been misinformed by pet store employees about goldfish care and had sick fish in overstocked tanks. Everyone here is happy to help :) You really won't find a nicer forum :D

nicer or more professional

man, everyone on here's so friendly, and everyone knows what theyre talking about, and i mean, you've all been amazing towards me, and im 12 :D:);):P

we have several members here who are younger! We don't discriminate :D You guys are the ones we need to support and educate the most so you can spread the word on proper fish keeping! :P