Sign in to follow this  
Helen

stakos clan 11.09.2012

this is probably the one of the worst video's i have ever taken.. lol..

i tried to add some music to it too. but i didn't like the choices.. this vid is so all over the place. there is no talking, just the sound of filters.. anyhow. here we go :D

Wow I'll gladly take a few of those if you ever need a break from WCs! ;) I love the calico with the half red face, so pretty!

"the clan" is looking good, Esp. the calico's..............but my fav. is the two tone orange and white one ( looks as tho he/she has orange on lips)....lol

At the end of the video it shows a fish lying on its side on the bottom of the tank,............is that fish ok? Never saw that before.................Scarey !!

very beautiful as always :) I am loving those chus :heart such cute little faces :)

marvellous fish! just beautiful. will they get much bigger? how old are they? these are tricolour ryukins? (and whats the one that looks like a human hand (but the other fish dont bother it? :)

WOW!!!!! :D They are all so beautiful and HUGE!!!!! :) I am also wondering about the fish on the bottom in the middle of the tank at the end. He is stunning! Thats silly cos they all are! :happydance

(and whats the one that looks like a human hand (but the other fish dont bother it? :)

:rofl I am dying over here.

I love how at the end the sinker decided to show off and get up and swim around for the camera for a bit. They are so beautiful! I love your moonface chu! So adorable!

They are just stunning. Majestic, really! And that most unusual hand fish even has what looks like a gold crown on one its fins. Only appropriate for a Koko's Goldfish Queen!

They are so gorgeous, Helen!

Why no narration this time, except for the occasional chuckle? :rofl

Wow I'll gladly take a few of those if you ever need a break from WCs! ;) I love the calico with the half red face, so pretty!

thank you hun! but i would rather you visit Aus and take over, these guys REFUSE to travel! lololol.. you refer to a female,. i haven't named those three, she is the largest one and probably the most aggressive when it comes to feeding. admittingly, to keep the peace, i do feed her more :)

"the clan" is looking good, Esp. the calico's..............but my fav. is the two tone orange and white one ( looks as tho he/she has orange on lips)....lol

At the end of the video it shows a fish lying on its side on the bottom of the tank,............is that fish ok? Never saw that before.................Scarey !!

Mr Disabled? ah, this is the result of a male fish's aggression in chasing a spawning female. they stop at nothing and that's exactly what happened. this male was on the chase one day.. banged into the side of the glass and now this is the rest of his life. it looks sad and my supplier told me to euth, but in all fairness, he swims when he wants, eats well, poops well and appears to be disease free. so, whilst his lil heart is pumping, he's staying :heart

very beautiful as always :) I am loving those chus :heart such cute little faces :)

thank you hun :heart

marvellous fish! just beautiful. will they get much bigger? how old are they? these are tricolour ryukins? (and whats the one that looks like a human hand (but the other fish dont bother it? :)

some are 2 years and the others have been with me for about 6 months. they are bred giants and sold to me like that. i really do not want to encourage more growth, so they are fed to satisfy hunger, keep a nice shape belly and that's about it. i can increase their size, they have plenty of room to fill, but i prefer to understock and keep them healthy then to grow them much more than that. if they grew much bigger, i would be uncomfortable keeping them in my tanks, i would be looking to rehome them to a pond.

the fish hand? :rofl that's the mumma hand, the feeding hand, the buddy hand.. and a hand that can appear to be worms, wriggles and smacks bottom.. overall.. it's a part of the family and what keeps them alive :rofl :rofl

WOW!!!!! :D They are all so beautiful and HUGE!!!!! :) I am also wondering about the fish on the bottom in the middle of the tank at the end. He is stunning! Thats silly cos they all are! :happydance

thanks hun :heart , question answered in section above :)

(and whats the one that looks like a human hand (but the other fish dont bother it? :)

:rofl I am dying over here.

i must admit.. this got me giggling too!.. :rofl

I love how at the end the sinker decided to show off and get up and swim around for the camera for a bit. They are so beautiful! I love your moonface chu! So adorable!

sinker rises upon request.. i will stand in front of the tank and make like a musical conductor..he will follow my lead and "up" as often as i ask him to.. i do have this on video, i just haven't uploaded it.. i might try to do so if i get a chance today :)

aww- such pretty fishies. <3

thank you Jamie :heart

The Clan is looking Fabulous as always :) I enjoyed the video very much :)

thank you hun :)

They are just stunning. Majestic, really! And that most unusual hand fish even has what looks like a gold crown on one its fins. Only appropriate for a Koko's Goldfish Queen!

:rofl :rofl :rofl oh my! i knowhaturefertothere! LMAO.. thanks hun :heart

A beautiful family! :)

aaww thank you :heart

They are so gorgeous, Helen!

Why no narration this time, except for the occasional chuckle? :rofl

we have good days and bad days Alex.. i was on a medium and allowing only the occasional chuckle.. :rofl :rofl

thank you for your compliment :bighug

They are so adorable, I love the tri color ones best :)

They are so adorable, I love the tri color ones best :)

thanks Jamie :heart