Sign in to follow this  
LovelyChaos

Color change question

Is it more likely for a panda with orange pigment in their eye to turn orange when losing the black? I mean, I would love for them to keep the black but I know it is unstable. I would love to have La turn orange instead of just turning white like Tui did. He even has orange pigment in his eyes (nowhere that I have seen on his body) and Tui did not. What do you think?

DSCN1577.jpg

I think there might be a little bit of orange, but La will also be mostly white.

I think you saw from Hyperion that when the black receded, it left behind areas of orange, which stayed that way. If the black left behind only white, you are not likely going to have much orange later on.

I think there might be a little bit of orange, but La will also be mostly white.

I think you saw from Hyperion that when the black receded, it left behind areas of orange, which stayed that way. If the black left behind only white, you are not likely going to have much orange later on.

He still has some black left so I am hoping that it will stay or turn orange ^-^ Of course I don't mind but I'd love for it to change.