New little guy <3

MissColonel

I was not planning on finding a goldie that I liked since I have upped my goldie standards in hopes of cutting back my eventful QT. Well This little guy caught my eye and was zoomming around the tank searching through the gravel( I wouldn't if I was a goldie LPS gravel looks scary) The color of this goldie brought my face right to the tank watching her/him swimming around and only calico this color. I am not sure really what color he/she is. Kinda reminds me of a sakura color but their isn't much white so maybe just a calico either way just simpley stunning :D I am hoping since everybody in the tank looked great along with him/her I should have a easy QT(finds biggest piece of woods knocks on it with a hammer) Well here they are :heart

hitele.jpg

tele7.jpg

tele6.jpg

tele10.jpg

tele11.jpg

tele8.jpg

tele1.jpg

tele2.jpg

tele3.jpg

tele4.jpg

Please excuse the small container it was only used for photos and she/he was maybe in for about a 1minute my steralite container makes it difficult lol ;)

Also for size comparison :D

tele9.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

Tiny baby! Love her/his facial expressions! So cute. :)

Aww Thank You Bec :heart I know how could I ever resisted ;)

OHMYGOODNESS!!!! Adorable little tele! How I heart them so. I would say that is a sakura colored lil guy. SUPER adorable. <3

Thank You Jamie!!! I hope he/she does ok and can grow big and strong is the plan ;) That is pretty neat he/she is sakura I love that color !!!

Awww I know why you couldn't go home without that fish! :D I agree, from the photos it looks like sakura coloring. Gorgeous little thing! :)

Thank You Fang!!! Yay sakura color lol my photos really don't do justice really he/she looks much brighter in person.... I need a better camera a some point lol

So tiny! She looks like a calico that's lost the black since she has both matte and metallic scales! C: so small and cute.

Thank you PSP !!! Could be either way I am happy and in love lol ;) also congrats on being a subbie woot!!!!! :D

Aww what a cutie! Good find!

Thank you !! It can be hard finding cute goldies around here especially healthy ones

I know how that is! But it looks like you found a gem! :D

Awww thank you :heart

Oh my goodness :D That's too cute! :heart And he/she is SOOO tiny too! :P I love how his/her eyes are so shiny and silverish

Awww thank you Laura :D well I just wanted a lil fella to watch grow and after watching your mango videos I was certain my next guy was going to be itty bitty :)

What a sweetie!! Oh wow, you have a good eye for the cutie pies :clapping: He is just precious :heart Congratulations!

Thank you Emily!!!! I that little face was too cute to pass up :heart