am I the only one who does this?.....Pls say "NO"............=0)

Sharkbait3

haha I've always named my snails, but I don't actually have names for any of my fish other than my goldfish and bettas :P My current snails are called Mr Hairy (he has a full head of hair algae on his shell lol) Captain squirt, and Lieutenant shelly

We name them. Our Tiger snail is named Tiger (original, huh?). Our zebras are named Chubs, Cheeseball, and Squeak. That's what happens when you let kids name animals. The trick is telling the 3 zebras apart! We can all do it. Well, except my husband. :)

• 2 weeks later...

My boyfriend named our zebra nerite "Sneaky Boy" :)

He zooms around the tank and is always in a different place when we try to find him. I currently have no idea where he is :idont He'll turn up tomorrow!

My golden apple snail was called Apple (I'm quite bad at thinking of names) and my Zebra Nerite snail is called Berty Bubble because I thought it sounded cute! I think that one of the best parts of getting a snail is naming it!

• 1 month later...

I only have pond snails in my tanks. Any I find in the shrimp tank get moved to the goldfish tank and get named Snack. My tamasaba is really good at catching snails on the fly.

• 4 weeks later...

I name everything if I can tell one apart from another. I used to have a group of silver dollars that I couldn't tell apart so I didn't name them.