Sculptures for fish/supplies.

Drowsy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOO HOO~~~

it seems you are going to be a busy little beaver.................are you still gonna have time to do statues for me?? I showed Tim some of your work yesterday and he loved your work......................so excited..................... :clapping: :clapping:

:clapping: :clapping:

:clapping:

WOO HOO~~~

it seems you are going to be a busy little beaver.................are you still gonna have time to do statues for me?? I showed Tim some of your work yesterday and he loved your work......................so excited..................... :clapping: :clapping:

:clapping: :clapping:

:clapping:

I will, of course! c: I have the time for all of these orders. I'm used to taking many at a time and managing them~

bbsef.png

The bases for Narny105, Stakos and Sharkbait13's sculptures. <3

I'll start U.K. Becs when she sends me the video. c:

I am basically spending my weekend sculpting and watching ghost shows. lol

What type of snails are you looking for and how many do you want? I might be ordering some blue apple snails at the.end of the month but I can't take more than one and they usually ship more than one otherwise it's not worth shipping. So I could tell the seller to split up the shipment if you wanted.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ooooh. I LOVE apple snails. c: One would be plenty for me, because of how big they get.

Sweet! Its still all in the works, it should happen around the end of the month hopfully. I will still have to find a seller who would do split shipping if not I could always ship it few days after I get it.

What would you be willing to trade for it? I would like a sculpture of my lionhead Shiro, but I understand if you dont think its worth it.

Ill let you know if anything happens, but if everything goes like it should there will be no problems.

What type of snails are you looking for and how many do you want? I might be ordering some blue apple snails at the.end of the month but I can't take more than one and they usually ship more than one otherwise it's not worth shipping. So I could tell the seller to split up the shipment if you wanted.

ooooh. I LOVE apple snails. c: One would be plenty for me, because of how big they get.

Sweet! Its still all in the works, it should happen around the end of the month hopfully. I will still have to find a seller who would do split shipping if not I could always ship it few days after I get it.

What would you be willing to trade for it? I would like a sculpture of my lionhead Shiro, but I understand if you dont think its worth it.

Ill let you know if anything happens, but if everything goes like it should there will be no problems.

I can do a sculpture with the plain base like the one I did of the Ryukin, if you don't mind paying shipping? c:

Usually I charge more but I think it's worth it. xD I love snails, and you are so nice. And the sculptures seem to make people really happy.

I can do a sculpture with the plain base like the one I did of the Ryukin, if you don't mind paying shipping? c:

Usually I charge more but I think it's worth it. xD I love snails, and you are so nice. And the sculptures seem to make people really happy.

I might have to wait and order from you on a later date. I want you to get your moneys worth and if I have to ship the snails they would need ice packs since Texas is nice and toasty in the 80s(F) and up to 100F plus over nighting them.

I think I will wait and buy a 50 dollar sculpture from you later on in the year.

I hate to back out like that but I dont think I can do all of the shipping costs. :/Espically since work just called and told me not to come in until the 20th. D:

Edited by dakotak

I might have to wait and order from you on a later date. I want you to get your moneys worth and if I have to ship the snails they would need ice packs since Texas is nice and toasty in the 80s(F) and up to 100F plus over nighting them.

I think I will wait and buy a 50 dollar sculpture from you later on in the year.

I hate to back out like that but I dont think I can do all of the shipping costs. :/Espically since work just called and told me not to come in until the 20th. D:

Offft. Nah, don't worry about it. xD I think I can shoulder the cost of shipping it to you if you still want to do it.

It's only $5 to Texas, I JUST sent a sculpture there. c:

so it you still want to do it let me know.

Offft. Nah, don't worry about it. xD I think I can shoulder the cost of shipping it to you if you still want to do it.

I will still have to see, like I said work just cancled on me so I might not be able to do the snails at all. Otherwise I could totally do the shipping and eveything. I will let you know at the end of the month when I get my check.

Edited by dakotak

I will still have to see, like I said work just cancled on me so I might not be able to do the snails at all. Otherwise I could totally do the shipping and eveything. I will let you know at the end of the month when I get my check.

That sounds fine. <3 don't worry about it. if you can you can, if not it's no big deal. c:

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to poke an update here to show i have been working. <3

Had to deal with some tragic things the week or so but I am working now.

First here is the work in progress on Narny's:

tumblr_mavnh4h2Rd1qmdkmlo2_1280.png

tumblr_mavnh4h2Rd1qmdkmlo3_1280.png

And here is Sharkbait's:

tumblr_mavnh4h2Rd1qmdkmlo4_1280.png

tumblr_mavnh4h2Rd1qmdkmlo5_1280.png

Are you interested in any of these ryukin for a trade for a sculpture? I have a really nice small red/white one I could give you too. The little one is about the size of a quarter with a great hump already. IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_3877.jpg

Your work is so beautiful. I have some hob filters and things too I can post later. All 3 of these ryukin have bigger humps now but I can't seem to find my more recent photos.

I also have a very young panda oranda and a medium blue oranda.

Edited by GreenTea

Are you interested in any of these ryukin for a trade for a sculpture? I have a really nice small red/white one I could give you too. The little one is about the size of a quarter with a great hump already. IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_3877.jpg

Your work is so beautiful. I have some hob filters and things too I can post later. All 3 of these ryukin have bigger humps now but I can't seem to find my more recent photos.

I also have a very young panda oranda and a medium blue oranda.

Ohgod yes. I will take the first or third, if you want to PM me!

Your work is amazing! Do you have a website of your works, or just sharing here so far?

I use deviantART, FurAffinity and Tumblr to show my works. c:

Khrests.deviantart.com

Furaffinity.net/user/khrests

Tortle.tumblr.com/tagged/art