Sign in to follow this  
Drowsy

Sculptures for fish/supplies.

DNAlex edit 07/18/13:

The poster/artist as of this date has not resolved several outstanding commitments with various members of this board. She also has not answered PMs or emails written to her by the admin and owner of the forum. Therefore, it is recommended that you read through the entire thread, and DO NOT try to place any orders until matters have been resolved. We normally would close the thread, but we want to leave it open so that others can continue to give their input/comments.

Thank you.

I know this might seem kind of silly, but I've been debating it for a while now. I asked Koko if it was okay if I put sculptures up for trade here, and she said yes. c:

Here is a general idea of size of sculptures I usually charge $100 for:

tumblr_m9w7mjeW3b1qmdkmlo1_400.png

tumblr_m9w7mjeW3b1qmdkmlo2_1280.png

tumblr_m9w7mjeW3b1qmdkmlo7_500.png

Obviously a work in progress. xD She is going to be a shepherd mix dog. I'll post her photos when she is complete.

And here are what I usually do for $50:

tumblr_m9oafmP0Lh1qmdkmlo6_1280.png

tumblr_m9o6s3RHFc1qmdkmlo2_1280.png

tumblr_m6zohiXi071rrp3d3o1_1280.png

tumblr_m6zohiXi071rrp3d3o2_1280.png

tumblr_m6zohiXi071rrp3d3o4_1280.png

They're all usually done within a week and I pay shipping. c:
Multiple little things or one big thing.

They do not need to equal the value of the sculpture. I'd be happy to take like a fifteen dollar item that I couldn't get otherwise.

Wishlist:
One nice red and white, or calico, short tailed Ryukin.
Other fish?
Snails!
Shrimp.
Live plants.
Decorations.
Necessities like a siphon, water treatment, fish food, prazi, etc.
Filters!
Live plants.
Fake plants.
Decorations.
Gravel, rocks, etc.

whatever you can think of that you have on hand to offer, or would be okay to buy and have shipped to my address.

For fish sculptures I can make the base of your sculpture look like your fish tank! c:
And for others I can give them little items. Like toys for dogs/cats, collars, blankets, pillows, etc. to make them very custom.

And I suppose if anyone is interested I also make things like this:
1341073341.khrests_1.png

They're pose-able dolls.
I sculpt the head and feet and sew the rest, with a wire armature inside so they hold a pose. These seem to do better than the sculptures do, as far as selling goes.

Edited by dnalex
Added Warning on 7/18/13

I don't have anything to trade but I must say you are extremely talented! Those sculptures look amazing!

I don't have anything to trade but I must say you are extremely talented! Those sculptures look amazing!

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like them. <3 I try and make each one the best I can.

I don't have anything to trade. but am interested in purchasing a betta statue for $50 dollars !! (draco) would be the model of course............. :D

Send me a PM so I can work out the details with you..............would LOVE to own one of your statues...............you have such a wonderful talent,,,,,,,,,, :clapping:

I don't have anything to trade. but am interested in purchasing a betta statue for $50 dollars !! (draco) would be the model of course............. :D

Send me a PM so I can work out the details with you..............would LOVE to own one of your statues...............you have such a wonderful talent,,,,,,,,,, :clapping:

PM sent! <3

I am just as happy to sell one as I am to trade!

I would also like to add:

If anyone would be so sweet as to buy me a Ryukin off of Raingarden I would be happy to make up to FOUR sculptures for them.

Drowsy,

I think you will have NO problem getting that RG Ryukin....................you are soooo talented and giving........................WTG !

Drowsy,

I think you will have NO problem getting that RG Ryukin....................you are soooo talented and giving........................WTG !

I hope so. I only want one of the $30/$40 ones. It would be nice to have a fish that I am sure is a Ryukin. A big, pretty one. xD

You rally flatter me too much! lol

Can I ask what 'WTG' means?

WTG= "way to go"................................. :clapping:

OOH. Awesome! xD Now I'll end up saying that a lot. lol

Drowsy,

if you don't mind, I have an offer to make you~~~ I would like to BUY a sculpture a month to get All my fish included.......Draco this month............Caldwell in OCT. Febber in NOV and in DEC. Mahina..........................Would that be doable?.....................I will send you pics of the fish on their month.................I can purchase one sculpture a month......................(around this time would be awesome) to begin to make the sculpture....................... :D

I was gonna say, "I'll trade, I'll trade!" And then I looked at your trade list and all I have that you want is Cartman, my short tail calico ryukin :rofl and live plants. But my plants are common.

I do have a regular calico ryukin. But it might be cheaper to buy one from RG since shipping is a killer for us regular folk. Which ones were you interested in?

beautiful sculptures! :)

Drowsy,

if you don't mind, I have an offer to make you~~~ I would like to BUY a sculpture a month to get All my fish included.......Draco this month............Caldwell in OCT. Febber in NOV and in DEC. Mahina..........................Would that be doable?.....................I will send you pics of the fish on their month.................I can purchase one sculpture a month......................(around this time would be awesome) to begin to make the sculpture....................... :D

aaah. that would make me SO HAPPY. I am just so flattered I can't even. aaah, aaaaah. I would love to do that. ;A;

I was gonna say, "I'll trade, I'll trade!" And then I looked at your trade list and all I have that you want is Cartman, my short tail calico ryukin :rofl and live plants. But my plants are common.

I do have a regular calico ryukin. But it might be cheaper to buy one from RG since shipping is a killer for us regular folk. Which ones were you interested in?

Ohgosh yeah shipping an get CRAZY although you knw, if you wanted to send me all your beautiful fish I wouldn't complain... ;)

I kid. I kid.

These are the ones I love right now:

8594a.JPG

look at that high fin, and his other side is all orange. <3

8160a.JPG

8653a.JPG

And this girl is just a stunner in my opinion.

Aaand. Ohgosh this guy here.

8515b.JPG

Ohmygosh. This is COMPLETELY off topic but I happened to click the link to the video of your aquarium and realized you are why I even found Kokos to begin with!

It was YOUR video that I watched and made me google it and then never could find again! And your beautiful tank that made me want to get a good, big, beautiful tank of my own.

Haha, I am just so happy right now. I never could properly put who referred me before but now I CAN!

thanks Drowsy,

I am so excited!!!!.............and I should be the one speechless............you have an amazing talent !!!.,.....WTG.............. :D

Some quick updated pics of the finished dog (well finished with the sculpting part!):

tumblr_ma01le0L0I1qmdkmlo1_1280.png

tumblr_ma01le0L0I1qmdkmlo2_1280.png

tumblr_ma01le0L0I1qmdkmlo6_500.pngtumblr_ma01le0L0I1qmdkmlo7_500.png

What type of snails are you looking for and how many do you want? I might be ordering some blue apple snails at the.end of the month but I can't take more than one and they usually ship more than one otherwise it's not worth shipping. So I could tell the seller to split up the shipment if you wanted.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Ohmygosh. This is COMPLETELY off topic but I happened to click the link to the video of your aquarium and realized you are why I even found Kokos to begin with!

It was YOUR video that I watched and made me google it and then never could find again! And your beautiful tank that made me want to get a good, big, beautiful tank of my own.

Haha, I am just so happy right now. I never could properly put who referred me before but now I CAN!

Ahahaha YES! I brought in Drowsy! :P

i love your work hun., i would snap up your offers in a flash., shipping's the spoiler in any deal being so far away :(

What type of snails are you looking for and how many do you want? I might be ordering some blue apple snails at the.end of the month but I can't take more than one and they usually ship more than one otherwise it's not worth shipping. So I could tell the seller to split up the shipment if you wanted.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ooooh. I LOVE apple snails. c: One would be plenty for me, because of how big they get.

i love your work hun., i would snap up your offers in a flash., shipping's the spoiler in any deal being so far away :(

It you wanted to buy one, shipping to Australia is usually $12. <3

If you wanted to trade I am unsure how much anything you sent would cost to ship. xD I guess it depends on weight. The sculptures usually max out at one pound when boxed.

It you wanted to buy one, shipping to Australia is usually $12. <3

If you wanted to trade I am unsure how much anything you sent would cost to ship. xD I guess it depends on weight. The sculptures usually max out at one pound when boxed.

i would just pay you for your work and shipping :) could you pm me a link to your online portfolio?

What about shipping to uk? Are they too fragile to ship that kind of distance? I LOVE your work, I love how detailed it is. You have an amazing tallent. :)

I would totally pay for a sculpture of my fantail Hercules, problem is I don't have any decent pics of him. would a video work for you?

What about shipping to uk? Are they too fragile to ship that kind of distance? I LOVE your work, I love how detailed it is. You have an amazing tallent. :)

I would totally pay for a sculpture of my fantail Hercules, problem is I don't have any decent pics of him. would a video work for you?

Shipping to UK is also $12! c:

I have shipped there MANY times. I even shipped this guy:

twiggy___finished_by_khrests-d4zdf6l.png

and those arms aren't very stable, trust me! lol

And a video would work great. <3