Sign in to follow this  
SynthHermit

Feeding Jungle AP to the whole tank...?

When I checked my favorite goldfish,Alice,earlier, he had a very squishy belly. I have, and plan to give, Jungle AP,to take care of this.

My question is,can I feed this to the entire tank, since they've been exposed to whatever Alice has,or would that cause problems?

I don't know that it's necessarily a good idea, as a general rule, because the other fish may not be affected at all.

However, having said that, a de-worming treatment such as Jungle AP is not a a bad idea, compared to purging with antibiotics. However, you do need to make sure that everyone is getting enough meds, and that none is over-eating the medicated food. That's easier said than done as you know lol.

Good luck with your fish issues. If you need, start a thread in D&D.

Thank you very much,Alex.You've always been such a big help to me.<3

I'm willing to resort to trying to hand-feed to make sure they get enough if that's what it takes.

Alice gobbled up at least two pellets by himself this last feeding,and about that many when I fed them earlier. He's going to need to eat more than 2 pellets per feeding,but it's a start. Hopefully two per feeding is going to be enough to start getting rid of the nasties,and once they start dying he'll get his normal appetite back.