Sign in to follow this  
bodoba

Be jealous stakos, be very jealous

Guess who bought a bag of repashy soilent green from the LFS today? It was me! :rude:

I was so excited to see it there. I shouldn't be shocked because they sell the repashy reptile food. But what I was also shocked to find was calico pearlescales. CALICO. Pearlescales with black on them! I was so shocked. I'm at max but they were very healthy looking, so were the red caps and moors. Ranchus were very long bodied which was nice to see but they were clamped, they were down at the bottom row in the corner which I've deducted is the QT tank from the hob filter and from that being the tank that I always see ich or clamped fish in.

So, did you bring any fish home? :)

No, at my max. I'm even tearing down my 10 gal and just leaving it as a qt tank. Until I get another stock tank I have my 85 gal preformed pond which JUST fits my 5 fishies.

i forgot to blurt out that my Repashy arrived about 3 Aussie days ago.. and my fish have been enjoying it for a few days now alreay.. :rofl

WHAAAA? I'm happy for you then haha

i forgot to blurt out that my Repashy arrived about 3 Aussie days ago.. and my fish have been enjoying it for a few days now alreay.. :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Helen: 1; Una: 0

Fish: lots of yummy food :rofl

WHAAAA? I'm happy for you then haha

as i am for you hun :heart i hope your little piggies gobble it up as quickly as mine did :P

Just like my Tweedle Dee! I was going to call him little, but he's really not...xP

Hoorah for the Repashy! I'd like to try that someday,but I don't think my mom would appreciate the kitchen smelling like swamp. My piggies will have to enjoy their NLS and ProGold(FINALLY!! =D) for now.