Question about QT.

abcdomo

I was wondering should I use prazi and salt on the fish I already have before I get a new fish or do you think it'll be fine if I get a new fish and QT them then add them to the tank. I was just curious because when I got Bear and Zora I barely knew anything about fish so I didn't QT them. I also was wondering this because I read that fish can look perfectly healthy yet host parasites for awhile before showing signs and that's why you should QT a new fish. Do you think they'll be fine? And sorry I didn't know what section to post this under,.

It's not a bad idea to treat your current fish for flukes if you haven't already, since it is a relatively mild treatment and flukes are a common issue. But I would also still QT the new fish separately and treat with prazi etc. Let us know if you need any help with the prazi schedule etc :)

It's not a bad idea to treat your current fish for flukes if you haven't already, since it is a relatively mild treatment and flukes are a common issue. But I would also still QT the new fish separately and treat with prazi etc. Let us know if you need any help with the prazi schedule etc :)

Thanks and I will once I get it:)