Meet Mahina

Sharkbait3

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Mahina all white? I love it! I think that every one needs to have one all black and one all white fish! :)

I think she's going to grow up to be big beauty (literally). Her fins are already quite beautiful!

:Congrats:

:thanks ................Helen and Cindy,......... :D

Not really sure what color alex, went for the lighter color this time!! Will be neat to see what color Mahina ends up,

Not sure if Mahina is pink either...................time will tell !!

I do believe that Mahina is a pure white fish....at least that is how it looked in the store. Now that he/she is in the tank sitting on the kitchen counter, the lighting is not the best and it is hard to say for certain what color the fish is....hopefully day light coming in the kitchen window will give us a definite answer tomorrow.

Tim

Is Mahina all white? I love it! I think that every one needs to have one all black and one all white fish! :)

I think she's going to grow up to be big beauty (literally). Her fins are already quite beautiful!

:Congrats:

One of my dreams is to get one white and one black fish and call them Yin and Yang! :)