Sign in to follow this  
JamieMonster

Best place to buy repashy?

Hello all- I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good place to buy the repashy soylent green food for a good price, or just know of a great vendor in general?

Thanks so much!

Jamie

The cheapest place that I've found is Ted's Fish Room! I don't know how he does it, but his price beats Allen Repashy's own site lol. I asked Allen about this, but I can't quite remember why this is :rofl

The cheapest place that I've found is Ted's Fish Room! I don't know how he does it, but his price beats Allen Repashy's own site lol. I asked Allen about this, but I can't quite remember why this is :rofl

LOL!!! That is indeed funny! Thanks so much, Alex- I will head on over there and check him out. :D

I bought mine from Ted's fish room also................Twice............................. ;)

If I may ask here. How much do you guys get and how long does it last? Right now I only have my 3 goldies.

I bought the 4 pound bag, simply because I have a lot of fish :rofl

I did that also because the powder lasts for two years, and it's more economical to get either the 1 pound or 4 pound bag :)

I really have to buy this ;u; perhaps I will ask for it as a birthday gift. "Mom, Dad, I want a 1lb bag of fish food for my birthday please." :rofl

Oh how cool is that! I definitely want to continue the repashy, and at Ted's Fishroom the 8oz costs less than I pay in store for hikari purple. That is awesome!

Haley, Ted will ship to Canada. I'm not sure how much shipping costs, but Red did it recently.

Also, Mike & Linda found a distributor in Canada as well :)

Okay awesome!!!!! I really want to try this stuff even though I love making my own gel food. It would be great to change it up a bit every onve in a while

I ordered from Ted too. Took 10 days to get here (NB, Canada) and was $12 for shipping (I only ordered 4oz this time...will take larger size next time to make shipping worth it). But worth it, the fish love it. :)

So, about how long would the 1 lb bag last when feeding 15 fish? Just trying to budget this out. LOL.

3-6 months? That would be a very conservative estimate. You should last much longer lol

Oh, well, that's not bad at all. I think that will be happening soon! Between my several with SBD tendencies, and the new little guy with the issues he has, I really think its the best way to go.

Thanks for all of the input!

Hi

I sell Repashy gelfood and I live in Montreal Canada

I only have for sale 2 oz $9,99

4 oz size $15.99

http://tropicalfishg...pashy-gel-food/

My shipping cost is alot less than ordering from the USA

2 oz pac is $1.50

4 oz pac is $3.00

George

Hi George,

Welcome to Koko's!

Will you make a separate post with something like "Repashy fish food in Canada" in the sellers' sub-forum so that we have it for referencing?

This is great! :)