Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jessie

Do you hear this from your goldfish?

Guest Jessie

Whenever my goldfish is eating pellet based food, i alwats hear " crunch crunch crunch" It's very cute. How about you?

Nope mine say... num num num ... Thank you mommy :lol:rofl

No, but before mine eat, one of them goes to the top of the water and smacks it with her mouth. It makes a really loud sound that gets your attention and I think she is saying feed me, feed me!

I've never heard that but it's probably because when I did feed pellets, I would always soak them for a minute first. From what I understand, it helps with digestion and floatiness :)

Ya, before I soaked my pellets I could hear them chew! :) it was super cute, I soak them now to help with preventing floaters.

I don't hear my goldies munch, but my bettas munching is very loud. He tears up his food, it's a little scary!

Thanks everyone! and now i do presoak them.

What kind of pellets are they. and what size is the tank. I found that if you have a tall tank and use the filters outlet to let the pellets get pushed down, by the time they hit the floor they dont have air in them anymore.... :)

I do this with progold. :)