Sign in to follow this  
fantailfan1

My local fish store

carries Repashy gel food! Wish I knew this before I ordered mine.

It's a locally owned fish store that moved locations and this is the first time I'd visited the new place. It is waaaay bigger than their old location and they also have a variety of reptiles and amphibians that I don't remember them having before.

Now, I'm gonna have to look into other varieties to try. Any suggestions? I have soilent green and feed mainly GF and nerite snails with it.

That's great :) I am still looking forward to trying this stuff for myself ;)

I'm jealous.

I guess it depends on what kind of fish you have.

carries Repashy gel food! Wish I knew this before I ordered mine.

It's a locally owned fish store that moved locations and this is the first time I'd visited the new place. It is waaaay bigger than their old location and they also have a variety of reptiles and amphibians that I don't remember them having before.

Now, I'm gonna have to look into other varieties to try. Any suggestions? I have soilent green and feed mainly GF and nerite snails with it.

Very nice! :D

For goldfish, I've fed them spawn & grow, community plus, and super green, in addition to soilent green. All went over really well! :)

I wonder if mine does...I mean they do carry things like prazi-pro. I'll suggest it to them next time I go in.

I have been telling you to go there!!! It's a very nice store. ;)

i just hate you all. hate hate hate.. i can't get it here :( that's why i hate you all.. cause you all can :( customs tells me they will destroy my every attempt to import without a licence. no fair. anyone wanna risk jail and send me a pack? :rofl

i just hate you all. hate hate hate.. i can't get it here :( that's why i hate you all.. cause you all can :( customs tells me they will destroy my every attempt to import without a licence. no fair. anyone wanna risk jail and send me a pack? :rofl

Is it worth getting a license to receive stock? Sometimes those things are a fraction of the cost and well worth the hassle.

Is it worth getting a license to receive stock? Sometimes those things are a fraction of the cost and well worth the hassle.

i just ordered it through ebay.. hmmm.. i am not holding much hope that it's going to pass through Customs. but it's worth a try.. i even used John's name instead of mine.. they already know me as the crazy fish lady that often attempts to pass "illegal" fish foods into Australia. so hopefully John's name with his mother's address might deter the usual customs mob? :rofl either that or i lose John and his mum for a few days? weeks? :rofl :rofl

I have been telling you to go there!!! It's a very nice store. ;)

I know, I know! It's been a busy summer but since we're running out of time we decided to drop in. Then we were there for quite some time! Cool store--so much nicer than the other location!

stakos--can't wait to see if it makes it through. And if it doesn't, you'll get a few days husband/mother in law free. Sounds like a win-win (for you and your fish anyway!). :yikes

:goodluck

Edited by fantailfan1