Community Breakfast and Closeups of Tetras

number20121

Just took this video after I plopped in their "breakfast flakes" (I'm such a pun-genius)

Sorry for the noise, I was sitting near the window fan because I was freakishly hot this morning.

I love the part when Sucky Fishie decided to give up his camouflage. It reminds me of a dragon leaving his lair to go devour the sacrificial virgin. :rofl

This video is mainly closeups of all the fish. The neons do great! I love how the neons and glowlight tetras sort of school together, what a neat effect. And the neons look so much prettier in a tank than these fish look at the LFS.

The bloodfin tetras are so funny. They are so busy all the time and school in a really close group, and then start chasing each other. Hilarious!

The black neons school loosely, and Cid couldn't care less about all the tetras. I guess no one told him that neons are technically on his menu, and I'd rather keep it that way :rofl

Lol Sucky fishy actually suprised me when he appeared! I had to go back several times to figure out where he came from :rofl

I love the glowlight tetras! They are my absolute favourites! I think I might get some more.

Great videos :)

Lol Sucky fishy actually suprised me when he appeared! I had to go back several times to figure out where he came from :rofl

I love the glowlight tetras! They are my absolute favourites! I think I might get some more.

Great videos :)

LOL yeah that is his new favorite hangout spot. Probably because he can't properly fit in the cave anymore :rofl

And yes! Glowlights are amazing! I love how this "glowing" orange stripe is actually "inside" them and these fish are kind of transparent. You can really see that when you look at them from above, it looks so cool! And the little white tips on their fins :heart

Thanks, everyone :)

Your Tank looks amazing :) so Happy your Cid survived your ordeal ;) will sucky fish be going in the pond with the brood when you get it? he has really gotten so very big!!!!

I plan on eventually getting me a nicely sized 90g tank with a tiger oscar, an electric blue jack dempsey and Sucky Fishie :D

What a fun tank this is!

Are you planning on getting more angels?

To say it with Will Smith's most famous words:

Aww heII naw!

I had enough with their drama for now, that's why I stocked more tetras instead. It's so much more peaceful :rofl Plus Cid is such a jerk anyway, I think he prefers the (angel) solitude.

What a fun tank this is!

Aww heII naw!

I had enough with their drama for now, that's why I stocked more tetras instead. It's so much more peaceful :rofl Plus Cid is such a jerk anyway, I think he prefers the (angel) solitude.

Lol! There's no drama like fish drama! ;)

What a fun tank this is!

Aww heII naw!

Lol! There's no drama like fish drama! ;)

That is why I usually refer to angelfish as dramafish :lol