Sign in to follow this  
bbrian017

My 35 G Fish Tank with Plants

I have four fish, Blacky, Oogly, Big Red and JuJuBee :) We love our fish they are like our family :)

You will see I still have some fake plant it's just very costly as many of you know so I will soon replace it all with live plant when I have more fish budget.

I have two lights, blue and white, the rocks are pretty thick I’ve been told I even have to much so I will eventually remove some. I plan on replacing the filter with an above tank one to be more efficient, normally I have the hose pushing bubbles in this filter is just off temportaly.

The tank is 35 Gallons which is such a nice size it's big enough to provide value of life for this fish but still small enough for it to be portable.

Thank you for the great forum and support with my fish Big Red he is doing a lot better, ph is still low I have to find how to use baking soda to increase it.

20120827_230950.jpg

20120827_231004.jpg

20120827_231013.jpg

This is a side picture

20120827_231029.jpg

This is a while ago you can see JuJuBee has grown so much and since then we have lost spoty he is missed.

It's only 5 gallons larger than mine and yet it looks so big! It's a really pretty setup you have, I have a a few of those silk plants and they're quite lovely.

very pretty,

Nice tank and nice fish...............WTG............ :clapping:

Welcome to koko's .... :D

Awesome tank, it looks so pretty :) and welcome to Koko's

Hi everyone thank you for your kind words and comments on my fish and tank. My plants aren't doing so well, if the fist don't eat them they are always pulling them out LOL. But I don't mind it's their home they can do as they wish. the blue rocks and blue light really make the tank come together nice it’s really awesome. I’ve seen some really great ideas from other members since I’ve been here so I’m pretty excited to go to the pet store tomorrow :)

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing! :)

I like your tank!

Very nice set up :-)

I love all the blue :) It makes the colors of your fish really pop :) And your fish are very cute too :)

Welcome to Koko's :)

Haha. They can't help but nip at their little "vegetable garden." It really looks like a line of crops with little goldfish plowing at the gravel. (:

Did you say you are using a blue bulb?

They are not usable for freshwater plants, they are for corals/reef tanks.

Or is it regular bulbs with blue LEDs?

Did you say you are using a blue bulb?

They are not usable for freshwater plants, they are for corals/reef tanks.

Or is it regular bulbs with blue LEDs?

hmm I don't really know, I purchased it from a fish guy I'm sure it's just blue color.

I love the blue rocks. Great looking set up.