Sign in to follow this  
ANGELMB15

From Pond To Tank

Brought in my favorite goldfish today from the pond. Im starting to bring them in one by one every couple weeks until October so the filter can keep up. There are 4 left in the pond.

Ive never measured them, but they're pretty massive as big as my hand. Id say about 5-6 inches

I LOVE that black Oranda...feel free to send them to me for the winter :) You have beautiful fish!!

So pretty, I would have a hard time putting them in a pond and not being able to see them :)

Beautiful fish! I love the face of the black one. So expressive :) .. (and such a color-match with eachother and tank :)

But I was also wondering - having them in the pond, not being able to see them in their best. Do you miss that during the summer? Or is knowing that they are so beautiful enough for you? (and that couple of months of winter?)

oh my goodness they are so amazing, the black one what is that kind? He is so beautiful :)

I need those fish! :please

(I can't to see everyone together in side-view! :))

Lovely Oranda :) So you have 6 Goldfish total to put in this tank? I'm already Looking forward to the next addition ;)

Such beautiful fish! I'd love to own a nice big black oranda like that :)

Wow!! That is one stunning oranda!!

thank you

I LOVE that black Oranda...feel free to send them to me for the winter :) You have beautiful fish!!

thank you

So pretty, I would have a hard time putting them in a pond and not being able to see them :)

thank you, it is a little hard

Beautiful fish! I love the face of the black one. So expressive :) .. (and such a color-match with eachother and tank :)

But I was also wondering - having them in the pond, not being able to see them in their best. Do you miss that during the summer? Or is knowing that they are so beautiful enough for you? (and that couple of months of winter?)

I actually enjoy them in the pond. I just next to it and relax

they are beautiful!

thank you

oh my goodness they are so amazing, the black one what is that kind? He is so beautiful :)

he is a black oranda and thank you

I need those fish! :please

(I can't to see everyone together in side-view! :))

you crack me up dnalex, it will be another month or so until they are all in

Lovely Oranda :) So you have 6 Goldfish total to put in this tank? I'm already Looking forward to the next addition ;)

thank you, actually 4 in the 120gallon and the 2 little guys in the 30gallon I still have to set up

Oh wow!!!!! So big and pretty!!!!!!!

thank you

Just agreeing with everyone else - WOW!

thank you

Such beautiful fish! I'd love to own a nice big black oranda like that :)

thank you

:druel

lol