neighbor/buddy threw at least 3 huge bullfrogs into my pond!

DieselPlower

Well, I removed a 5th frog last night. I can tell there are several medium and small fish gone :(

That is sad. Couldn't you remove everything (filters, rocks, plants, even water to search in the bottom) and search for the frogs?

Good luck with your fish.

ugh i hate when people put stuff in ponds my 8 year old neibors killed all the fish in my pond with.wait for it ............................................OREOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate them so much right meow, oh yeah good luck wif da frogs

Is your neighboor silly? What gives him the permission to put something in YOUR pond?

I would remove these poor frogs from the pond. They are not small lil green froggies, they are jumbo sized.

Don't harm them, they are not responsible of sillyness of human kind, just try to relocate them.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions everyone. I have relocated 5 frogs to a nearby lake so far. That might be all of them. I do like the suggestion of removing everything from the pond to do a good search. The deepest part is 5' and there is a cinder block down there. Good times...

• 2 months later...

Where we used to live in Illinois there was a pond that had tons of HUGE bullfrogs just like those, for fun my daughter and the neighbor boys would catch them. But the weird thing is, there were lots of fish in there too that people would catch and put back. They weren't any bigger then large goldfish that I recall but there must have been enough of them to eat and some still lived, maybe the frogs had their own natural predators too in a large pond where is your koi/goldfish pond there wouldn't be that going on.

Edited by cmclien

Oh no! Hopefully you will find the sixth one or find out that it didn't stick around. Since you found all the others though it isn't likely the sixth one left. I'm sorry that this is happening. =(