Very light trim on the 6 and 10 gallon planted tanks.

Hidr

I love my jungles but I do have a few low growing plants so thought it was a good idea to get them some light.

6 gallon jbj

tanks006-4.jpg

tanks004-2.jpg

tanks003-4.jpg

Do you think some java moss survived when I had this drift wood out of water a month or two? Or is this just a nice algae. Either way going to keep it for now.

tanks009-2.jpg

tanks008.jpg

tanks007.jpg

Ok this is the 10 gallon. Not sure if I am going to keep this up. I have a better light on my 55 gallon and thinking when I move of moving all plants and fish from this tank to the 55 and add the angels to the 55 also. My 75 well soon be way over stocked. Moving goldfish to the 30. Got to get some kind of top for that tank it broke.

tanks015.jpg

tanks014-1.jpg

Edited by Hidr

I am thinking after we get moved of trying a plant in the 5 gallon that might add some color other then green. Maybe replace the water spirit with some stem plants or something that might show a little red. The tank gets 3 watts per gallon so something with color should work out. Maybe some red crypts.

• Admin

I am thinking after we get moved of trying a plant in the 5 gallon that might add some color other then green. Maybe replace the water spirit with some stem plants or something that might show a little red. The tank gets 3 watts per gallon so something with color should work out. Maybe some red crypts.

Oh I cant wait to see... :)