Sign in to follow this  
booaaaa27

Top view Moor

excuse me? you mean you're giving these beauties away? i'll take them ALLL!! they're so beautiful :heart

I wish I can ha ha ha I will have to haggle my father for it. He takes a lot of pride in his Moors. You can't beat me yet son kind of thing you know hahaha:lol:

Fantastic Fancy Finned Fatties!!!!

does your father know anyone who ships to Australia?.. there is a fish in that lot that i would seriously consider having my supplier import for me. if yes, the i would probably take 3 or 4 if he would allow me.. naturally, i will pay for them.. PM me please if there is any interest.

my supplier has an import licence and ships directly from Japan, China, Malaysia and Singapore. i am sure something could be arranged if your father knows a transhipper that is already shipping to Australia. i have waited over 18 months for fish like this. unfortunately, none are available.

edit: gah!.. i can see you can't PM yet. my email address is sparez@bigpond.net.au

i am in Victoria, Melbourne. not far from all the major receiving docks.

Gorgeous city. Was actually there a month ago! I want to retire in Melbourne when the time comes. Went to Amazon to look at some fish. Great LFS.

Gorgeous city. Was actually there a month ago! I want to retire in Melbourne when the time comes. Went to Amazon to look at some fish. Great LFS.

oh wow! it would have been awesome to meet! i would have introduced you to my supplier! are you planning on returning anytime soon? perhaps to deliver a package of say... 4 telescopes? hmmm? :rofl

How i wish i can do that! I will definitely find out how to air mail them. Hang on tight.

How i wish i can do that! I will definitely find out how to air mail them. Hang on tight.

will do. after all, i have waited this long already :)

Wow. Such gorgeous fish!

Wow those are some cuties!!!! I am really considering a tele for one of my tanks lol.

Jaw drops on the floor :yikes

no.. just sweet lil old me... how fortunate eh? :ehh

:rofl:rofl