Sign in to follow this  
Narny105

Cpt Quarantine has done something amazing!

So, I know I am probably the only one very excited about this. This is the video I posted here a few months ago, and it kind of explains his past, treatments he went though, etc, so you can see why I am so excited after nearly a year of having him :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk9Z5JbL2ro&list=UU_zHAFBUZI412rbyqwwqvNQ&index=6&feature=plcp

He still has breathing issues, but I have been noticing what I think to be tiny mucous bubbles (only in groups of two or three) around the tank in the mornings over the past few weeks. They weren't very strong at all when I compared them to Artemis' bubble nests, so I thought they were just air bubbles.

Well, this morning I caught him in the action, and he has blown an enormous nest! I honestly never expected to see him recover so much that he was able to show that sort of behaviour. He has been getting a lot more aggressive lately, and even nipping at other fish which he has never done before, so I may need to separate him in my spare tank- we'll see :)

He is still blowing nests around the tank at the moment which is very surprising! Here's a pic. I took it as he was swimming away from the nest, so sorry that it's a little blurry!

IMG_0907.jpg

:clapping: :clapping: :carrot: :carrot: :clapping: :clapping:

:flex:

Aww, that's great! :heart Maybe you should change his name to Captain Morgan now that he's a man of action. ;)

I am sooo happy to see this :) Captin is gorgeous and looks like living the dream :heart I hope he continues to thrive and contunue to live happy :clapping: :clapping:

woot woot! #2! you're amazing :) good work!

Thats just awesome ...... :panana

Great Job #2

Thanks everyone! :D The mollies destroyed it, but he made some more this morning lol